Position: Digital Communications Specialist
The Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss, and environmental degradation.
With novel partnerships, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations to transform food systems and landscapes so that they sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people.
The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
About the position
The Communications unit of the Alliance is currently searching for a Digital Communications Specialist. Reporting to the Digital and Internal Communications Coordinator, this role will be responsible to coordinate the Alliance presence on digital media, with specific focus on the Alliance website(s) to showcase our work and impact, and engage with our target audiences.
This position will be based at Hanoi, Vietnam.
· Lead the development of the Alliance’s corporate website, and act as focal point for its day-to-day management.
· Provide key input and advice for the development and implementation of the Alliance’s digital strategy.
· Create and curate content (including writing, editing, proofing and formatting) for the Alliance’s digital platforms, and optimize it according to SEO
· Cultivate links between communications and researchers to identify and develop digital content.
· Contribute to the design and implementation of flagship digital campaigns.
· Generate and analyze reports on web traffic and KPIs using Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and other social media focused analytics channels.
· Develop guidelines to regulate and harmonize the Alliance presence on the web.
· Provide support to the communication team activities as required including, but not limited to, organizing and promoting events, drafting communications reports, supporting the creation of donor materials, and providing advice, support and training to staff regarding communications needs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Master’s degree or professional specialization in communications, marketing, digital media or other related field of study, or equivalent professional experience
- At least five (5) years of relevant professional experience in similar roles
· Solid knowledge of and experience with different CMS, including Drupal and WordPress
· Great knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
· Proficiency in social media platforms and MS Office applications
· Knowledge of social media analytics and social media events implementation
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desirable
· Well-developed organization skills with the ability to deliver on-time and manage numerous tasks simultaneously Knowledge of international development field highly preferred
· Familiarity with field-based communications strategies preferred
· Experience with photography and/or videography desirable
· Demonstrated effective and culturally-sensitive skills interacting with customers and partners in the international development arena
· Ability to operate in multi cultural and interdisciplinary global teams.
· User oriented person capable to manage internal and client expectations, with high level of autonomy
· Skills in managing plans and projects
· Ability to conceptualize, innovate and execute ideas as well as transfer knowledge and skills.
· Excellence in critical thinking, writing, and oral communication skills required
· Full written and spoken proficiency in English
Terms of Employment
This is a national recruited position applicable only for Vietnamese citizens and will be managed through a fixed term contract of two (2) years, subject to a probation period of six (2) months[HTO(B1] , and is renewable depending on performance and availability of resources. This is level eight (8) position in a scale of 14 levels, with level 14 being the highest.
The Alliance Bioversity-CIAT offers a multicultural, collegial research environment with competitive salary and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer, and strive for gender, diversity and inclusion in our staff, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above position against the qualifications, competencies, skills together with a detailed curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. All correspondence should be addressed to the Human Resources Office, Ms. Kieu Le Huyen (H.firstname.lastname@example.org) and should clearly indicate “Application – Digital Communications Specialist – Candidate’s full name”.
Closing date for applications: 06/06/2021
We invite you to learn more about us at:Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank