World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
WVV AP Coordinator
- Based in Thuong Xuan, Thanh Hoa
- Deadline for application: December 11th. 2020
For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on WV Vietnam's career page
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position Name: WVV AP Coordinator in Thuong Xuan AP, Thanh Hoa Unit/Project: WVV’s Area Programs (AP) Reports To: Area Project Manager in Thuong Xuan Working Time: 5 days/ week
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 16,,500,000 (FY21) with funding from 14 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 400 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In FY21, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 36 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North1 (Hoa Binh and Dien Bien), North 2 (Hoa Binh - Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa, Hai Phong), Centre (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s AP usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
With the new AP structure, this position is to provide support to Development Facilitators (DFs), Sponsorship Facilitator and AP Manager in compiling the AP reports, accompanying visitors, maintaining a routine DME system of the AP. This position is also to work with technical departments to coordinate training courses or events which are held at the district level and help with other administrative tasks of the AP.
ROLE DIMENSION / DESCRIPTION
- Effective partnership with relevant sectoral district officers is ensured. Good assistance is to AP Manager in building effective partnership and networks with various development partners at the district level
- Good collaboration with DFs and other staff is maintained to ensure good integration of other AP projects at the district level or activities which are carried out a crossed all communes take place in one event.
- Effective assistance is provided to AP Manager in coordinating and receiving visit from Donors, sponsors, WV staff from other APs /National Office and interested parties.
- Good assistance is provided to AP Manager in raising awareness of WVV’s Christian, child-focused and community-based philosophy and approach to development among local district partners.
- Good cooperation with NCs/sectoral clusters is maintained in order to ensure the sufficient technical inputs for project implementation at the district level.
- Good collaboration with local partners is maintained to ensure good training courses and other programme events which are held at the district level.
- Accompany visitors to the project sites, acting as a guide and translator as necessary.
- Negotiate and purchase items (where necessary), organize timely delivery and appropriate distribution of the purchased items
- Maintain a filing system of all documents pertaining to the AP, including the filling of program document such as: project design, report, minutes agreed between AP and partners, survey, evaluation and MIS data.
- Prepare and coordinate PMB meeting events.
PROGRAM DESIGN, MONITORING & EVALUATION (DME)
- Support the AP manager in making logistic arrangements for baseline surveys
- Support the AP manager to complete the PDD and log-frame
- Assist AP team in designing and establishing program and project M&E plan and Monitoring System (monitoring tools) in alignment with LEAP/CWBO;
- Assist AP manager to organize trainings/workshops for staff and Program stakeholders to introduce the DIME system and management information system
- Assist DFs, VDBs, HFs, and local partners to collect and analyze monitoring data using the log-frame and WVV’s standardized monitoring tools
- Assist the AP manager in preparing and ensuring AP monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports are used by the AP team for decision making and for meeting the partnership reporting standards (LEAP)
- Assist AP manager in managing/updating Monitoring Information System for all projects of the AP.
- Assist the AP manager and DFs to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
- Document monitoring information and share with other staff/other APs when appropriate.
- Visit community and project site frequently for monitoring purpose.
- Coordinate learning and reflection at AP.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- Bachelor degree in education, or public health, or community development, or social work or business administration.
Knowledge & Skills
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Knowledge in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation, mobilisation and influence of partners (especially at district level) and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Good English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- At least 2 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Experience of working with ethnic minorities.
Be Safe and Resilient: I take care of my personal well-being and support others to do the same.
Build Relationships: I treat others with empathy and respect so that trust grows and we can speak the truth with love.
Learn and Develop: I create opportunities for myself and others to grow, strengthen competence and improve performance.
Partner and Collaborate: I engage and influence networks of people beyond my role to make a bigger difference than we could alone.
Deliver Results: I focus on and help achieve the things that matter most, with clear evidence of my contribution
Be Accountable: I exercise wise stewardship showing sound judgment and integrity in the decisions and choices I make.
Improve and Innovate: I seek and discover new and better ways of doing things, solve problems, and turn ideas into action.
Embrace Change: I approach change and the opportunities it offers with openness and courage and I encourage others to do the same.
Our contact details are: People and Culture Department – Ms. Le Hoang Anh Ngoc World Vision International - Vietnam Address: No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi. Tel: 024. 39439920 (Ext:121)
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation