Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: Application developer to upgrade the BecaXR application
Location: Ho Chi Minh
The roles and responsibilities of the supplier are:
- To work with the project team, in particular Project Officer(s)/Technical Advisor from SCUS to get to know about the BecaXR mobile app: purposes, end-users, and the expected outcomes of implementing this app.
- To work with the Technical Advisor to take over the source code and cloud services of this app.
- To fix the bugs and maintain the app based on feedbacks collected from project staff and end-users (work with the project team to decide on 1 – 3 selected bugs to fix and update)
- Release the updated version to Android Play Store.
- To produce (create storyboard, design, and film in 4K and edit for compression and cuts) the content for the app, including 360-degree videos, photos and audios as per the specifications in the attached documents and with final review and approval from the project team.
- To document all the processes.
- Comply with Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Data protection and Privacy Policies.
- 3 to 5 360-degree videos and photos (length 1 – 3 mins/video) with actor/actresses in a professional background illustrating workplace scenarios (formal/informal job interview, presentation, meeting with colleagues, and other videos as necessary).
- Updated and revised content for existing model of BecaXR apps with the newly produced videos and photos (4 workplaces in the career exploration module; formal interview and informal interview modules, public speaking modules), and with the scripts provided by SCI
- 1 – 3 selected bugs and glitches are fixed and the updated version of the app (with revised content) is released on PlayStore.
Main competencies required
The supplier can be an individual or a technology company. Expected qualifications include:
- Have strong expertise in software development, in particular mobile application development on Android operation system.
- Have experience in terms of working with Unity Engine as well as Vuforia SDK to develop mobile app integrating Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Programming capability with C# Language (with at least intermediate level)
- Have experience producing multimedia content, especially 360-degree videos and photos, 3D modelling etc.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 10th August, 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/11/2020Oxfam in Vietnam
05/11/2020The Vietnam Red Cross
Trung Tâm Nghiên Cứu, Tư Vấn Sáng Tạo Và Phát Triển Bền Vững (CCS) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương TrìnhCCS
06/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
20/11/2020The Woolcock Institute Of Medical Research In Vietnam
30/11/2020Làng Trẻ Em SOS
06/11/2020United Nations Human Settlements Programme
01/01/1970Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (BDCF)
15/11/2020World Health Organization (WHO)
20/11/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution
26/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
03/11/2020International Center (IC-VVAF)