- Farm Animal work across both AfA and AAF
- Support to the AfA Farm Animal Coordinator and other two coalition coordinators
- Provide administrative support to the AW department manager (Animals Asia)
- Assist with researching and promoting available resources (such as granting opportunities and strategy advice) to support the movement for farmed animals in Asia, particularly to uplift the work of grassroots groups.
- Assist with collaborative events for the benefit of farmed animals such as Asia Farm Animal Day, AfA conference, etc
- Maintain the AfA database of the movement to include: actors, strategies, challenge areas, opportunities, contacts etc. which can be helpful to farmed animals by AfA acting as a knowledge base & central point in information sharing
- Assist with the establishment of country-specific working groups focussed on farm animal protection for each county in Asia, which can help with information & strategy sharing as well as identifying new ideas and strategies. Organise and facilitate regular meetings with each group. Record relevant outcomes in said movement database.
- Work with the AfA coordinators to respond to requests from within the AfA network and membership to raise appeal letters pertaining to farm animal issues in Asia. Collaborate with lead organisation to draft such letters in line with AfA’s usual style of writing, template etc. Circulate around the network and membership for sign-on and assist in sending to target recipients. Continue to follow up with addressees pending reply, etc.
- Manage the delivery of public awareness messages via social media platforms & AfA website news area.
- Provide analysis on social media channels
- Manage coalition databases
- Manage central site for coalition documents
- Collate appeal letter sign ons (working with other AfA coordinators)
- Assist with the management of AfA website and updates including graphic design & web design.
- Contribute activities to the weekly working report when requested;
- Support requests from other departments
- Ensure that inter-organisational and interpersonal relationships are positive, cohesive, and contribute to the overall mission of Animals Asia and other members of the AfA Coalition
- Maintain effective working relationships regarding work procedures, employee relations and procurement related concerns
- Contribute to the on-going review, development and implementation of changes to improve the productivity and efficiency of Animals Asia and the Asia for Animals Coalition
- Participate in staff training and performance and development appraisal process to assist in the achievement of Animals Asia and AfA Coalition objectives and mission
- Promote and advocate Animals Asia to the public, alongside other members of the AfA Coalition
- Follow established Animals Asia procedures and policies
|Category||Requirement||Essential (E)/ Desirable (D)|
|Qualification/ Education/ Knowledge||
||E E D E D E|
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross