World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 18,000,000 (FY18) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 420 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North: Hoa Binh – Dien Bien, Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang, Thanh Hoa – Hung Yen – Hai Phong, Central: Quang Tri – Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai – Binh Thuan – DakNong – Ho Chi Minh). WVV’s APs work with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- The position supports WV Vietnam to maintain high standards of financial stewardship not only at the National Office but also at the APs/Projects.
- The main responsibilities include ensuring that all financial records comply with the WV Financial Policies and Procedures and meet audit requirements
FIELD OFFICE ACCOUNTING FUNCTION
- Provide Administrative financial services to the National Office to ensure compliance, quality, accuracy and consistency of work in all payments.
- Process Daily payments, Prepare Cash Disbursement Vouchers, Deposit and Journal entries.
- Process Data Entry on Sun systems is performed ensuring consistency and accuracy of transactions with WV standard chart of accounts and analysis codes.
- Supporting schedules and financial reports are prepared accurately and timely in cooperation with the Finance Department on 10th of each month.
- Petty cash is reviewed and cash count is conducted on a periodical basis.
- All outstanding advances and payables (more than 30 days) are tracked and reminded to the relevant staff or Finance Officer in a timely manner.
- Establish filing system of key documents and maintain (in hard copy and soft copy) and in line with audit requirements
- Maintain all financial and other records required for audit purposes, and provide assistance in regular auditing of the National Office or APs/Projects
- Implement all necessary procedures relating to administration within Finance Department
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of accounting theory and financial statements and government tax requirements
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good English skills (both spoken and written);
- Good computer skills
- Experience in community development or with NGO.
- Experience in bank reconciliation, journal preparation, general ledger, financial statements and government tax requirements.
- Sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer is common
- Requires continual mental concentration and attention to details.
- Strict deadlines must always be met and deadline induced mental stress is frequent.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Our contact details: People and Culture Department (HR Department)
Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.123)
Subject mail: [WVV – 112020] Accounting Assistant – Fullname
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)