Assistant for Climate Change Working Group (CCWG) in Vietnam
Climate Change Working Group (CCWG), the biggest network of CSOs in Vietnam working on climate change topics, established in 2008, brings together INGOs, Vietnamese NGOs, development agencies, institutions, professionals, and individuals to exchange ideas and to discuss 'lessons learned on how to improve their capacity related to climate change. The network's mission is to contribute to reducing the vulnerability of poor people in Vietnam to the impacts of climate change through NGO coordination, advocacy, and capacity building to achieve environmentally and economically sustainable as well as socially just responses to climate change.
We are looking for a team member for an assistant position. This is a good opportunity for candidates to work widely with many CSOs not only in Vietnam but also with international partners of which CCWG is an ordinary member. Through being deeply involved in the design and implementation phase of projects/activities, and assisting the coordinator team in knowledge management and logistical arrangements, the selected candidate can enhance the effectiveness of their competencies in the field of climate change as well as soft skills in a professional working environment.
The main tasks include:
- Coordinate and ensure good sharing and learning among CCWG members on climate change initiatives and knowledge on climate change;
- Assist in organizing events;
- Support knowledge management; and others.
The required qualifications for the position include the following:
- University degree in major development issues;
- Experience in working in the NGO environment, if possible;
- Written and oral communication skills (fluent in both Vietnamese and English),
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills,
- Highly organized, self-motivated and flexible;
- Good computer literacy skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Interest in climate change-related topics and NGO work.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Full CV in English;
- Motivation letter.
For more details please find the job description here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f2uX_tVC0XJKygb73UvTEn0MoBWzpkTc/view?usp=sharing
If you're or your partners and network interested please submit your applications with the subject line [CCWG- 2022] Assistant for Climate Change Working Group - Fullname no later than October 7, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who submit all required documents will be eligible for review and contact by the coordination team.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact