Location: Ho Chi Minh, East Asia, VN
Company: British Council
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other's strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
- Payband: 5
- Department: Exams
- Contract type: Indefinite
- Location: Vietnam
Role PurposeTo assist the National Contact Centre Manager in the management of Exams customer service and execute sales and customer service strategies in compliance with corporate standards and initiatives. The main duty of an Assistant Manager, Exams Sales and Customer Management is to ensure a high quality and efficient integrated customer service experience to all new and existing customer with the purpose of meeting/exceeding sales and customer management targets through handling all enquiries and complaints for Exams services. To provide communication support to the Exams Marketing Team and assist in the implementation of the marketing and communications plan.
- Customer Service and Compliance: Manage the customer journey for all front of house operations and events to agreed standards and objectives; manage customer enquiries, registration and complaints across all channels (including social media) according to British Council standards.
- Line Management: Effectively manage the performance of Exams Customer Management Executives; initiate and support the training and development of staff and ensure that they have the adequate skills and knowledge required to perform effectively.
- Communications and Operations Support: Monitor and update all customer facing channels; contribute information and ideas for production of digital marketing plans and campaigns.
- Candidate must have the right to live and work in the country in which the role is based
- Selling skills (confident and effective in up-selling and cross-selling British Council products)
- Excellent customer care skills across multiple channels
- Competent IT and numeracy skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a customer service role, preferably in the service industry
- Annual leave
- Statutory benefits
- Commercial insurance package including accidental insurance, life insurance, and supplementary medical insurance Provident Fund – if applicable
- Professional development opportunities
Closing Date: 18 June 2021, Friday, - 23:59 PH TIME (GMT +8)A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Equality StatementThe British Council is committed to a policy of equality and to valuing diversity and is keen to reflect the diversity of the societies in which we work at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights. All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies. The British Council has Disability Confident Employer Status. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are encouraged to highlight any specific requirements or adjustments needed to enable participation in the recruitment process. The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with. We believe that all children and adults everywhere in the world deserve to live in safe environments and have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse, maltreatment and exploitation as set out in article 19, UNCRC (United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) 1989. Appointment to positions where there is direct involvement with vulnerable groups will be dependent on thorough checks being completed; these will include qualification checks, reference checks, identity & criminal record checks in line with legal requirements and with the British Council’s Safeguarding policies for Adults and Children. If you have any problems with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our careers website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the careers website. Emails with supporting statements and CV/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted.
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation