- Location: Hanoi, East Asia, VN
- Company: British Council
- Contract: Two years fixed term (renewable)
- Location: Hanoi
- Salary: Pay Band H/5
- To ensure the Sales and Customer Management (SCM) team of the Branch meets and exceeds the sales and service targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the British Council.
- To oversee the daily operations of the Branch.
- To motivate the SCM team and to foster good team spirit, delivering a high quality, efficient and integrated customer service experience. To work closely with the Branch Manager and the Country Head of Sales and Customer Management to ensure the branch maintains best practice and standards.
- Leading the team to work under high pressure
- Supervising payment process at the front office
- Opportunity to work across units to improve customer service standard
- Career opportunity in the teaching centre and other departments
Main AccountabilitiesSales Management. To assist the Branch Manager to build lead and motivate the Branch team to achieve and exceed new sales targets and KPIs as set out by the British Council.
- Via Telephone: Answer all telephone sales enquiries professionally with the purpose of generating excitement and interest in our products and driving the customers to visit the centre for a face-to-face consultation.
- Via Email: Reply all email sales enquiries professionally with the purpose of generating excitement and interest in our products and driving the customers to visit the centre for a face-to-face consultation.
- Via face-to-face consultation: Provide face-to-face consultations to all customers in the centre by finding out their needs, issues and concerns and recommending a course that best suit them.
- Provide participate and/or provide sales support for all sales and marketing events (in or out of the centre) with the purpose of creating awareness and generating leads for the centre.
- Follow-up with sales enquiries to meet individual target and centre’s target.
- To support the Branch Manager to ensure the SCM team delivers an excellent customer experience to both new and existing customers.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to all existing customers to ensure that all their needs and requests are taken care of.
- Handle all 1st and 2nd level complaints/feedbacks
- Follow up with existing students on incidents e.g. absent/movement and cancellation or failing students
- Arrange and support meetings with teachers and translation
- Be the first point of contact at Front of House (FOH) for credit or refund request.
- Make regular follow up email and telephone calls to existing customers with the purpose of increasing the interaction and interest of customers and encouraging them to re-register
Branch OperationsSupervise Front of House Finance
- Supervise payment process at the Front of House (FOH)
- Support Cashier Team Leader in staff recruitment
- Ensure Cashier team staff are competent in Customer Service
Maximise branch operation efficienciesWork with Branch Manager or act as Branch Manager in his/her absence:
- To ensure that the branch is adequately staffed, trained and motivated to deliver first-class front-line services to customers on the full range of British Council's (BC) services and activities, in a professional, friendly and proactive manner for 7-day operation
- Work closely with Academic Managers on class fill and teacher utilization to ensure operation efficiencies
- Develop and implement branch specific operation policies and processes to effectively improve productivity
- Contribute to Induction programmes for new staff
- To manage the facilities and the overall upkeep / maintenance of the Branch
- To liaise with the building management of the Branch to ensure proper daily branch operations.
- To provide accurate and timely reports on team performance, new sales and re-registration to the Senior Management periodically and when required
- Manage face to face services to IELTS and other exams walk-in customers
- Handle customer feedback related to the FOH’s services to exams customers
Other Responsibilities and main duties
- The post holder will be required to work a five-day working week. He/she will be required to work on weekday evenings and on weekends on a regular basis depending on operational needs.
- Work effectively with diversity as an essential and integral part of daily work and consistently meet the British Council’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy and standards in carrying out all internal and external duties
- Manage information created and received in compliance with the British Council’s information management standards, policies, the UK Data Protection Principles and local legislation
- Demonstrate a commitment to reflective practice, professional and organisational development objectives, taking advantage of opportunities to enhance qualifications and or gain/share knowledge for line managees as well as for self. Make a positive contribution to team meetings and give suggestions to management for improving Sales/Customer Management practices and procedures based on customer feedback
- Applicants must already have the right to live and work in Vietnam.
- Bachelors Graduate degree in a relevant subject
- Two years of worked experience in sales and customer service management
- Four skills in English and Vietnamese language
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT skills
- Professional development opportunities
- Leave and Holidays
- Health Insurance
16/11/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
03/11/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS Việt Nam
05/11/2021UNIDO - United Nations Industrial Development Organization
11/11/2021The International Center (IC)
31/10/2021Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
04/11/2021Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
12/11/2021The U.S. Embassy Hanoi
01/11/2021Development and Policies Research Center - DEPOCEN
15/11/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
31/10/2021The World Bank
All year round