Deadline for Applications: 31/03/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
Within this framework, and under the supervision of the Principal Counsel or Counsel, the incumbent will:
- Assist in drafting legal memoranda and produce researches on a wide range of complex legal issues;
- Prepare factual background documents on the situations and cases before the Court;
- Prepare legal opinions;
- Assist the Principal Counsel or Counsel when he or she appears before a Chamber on specific issues;
- Assist the Principal Counsel or Counsel during the proceedings where he or she will be required to act on behalf of victims or legal representatives of victims;
- Perform other tasks as instructed by the Principal Counsel or Counsel.
Advanced university degree in law from a recognised university, preferably with a specialization in international criminal law. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of experience is accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
A minimum of two years (four years with a first-level university degree) of relevant professional work experience. Professional experience in international or domestic criminal law is strongly desired. Experience in victims’ rights would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the substantive and procedural provisions of the Rome Statute, the Rules of Procedure and Evidence, the Regulations of the Court and the Regulations of the Registry;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prepare legal submissions, opinions and motions;
- Excellent drafting, argumentative and communication skills;
- Availability to travel in the field;
- Able to work effectively and constructively with colleagues from different professional, national and cultural backgrounds, with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Ability to work effectively under strict deadlines;
- Tact, discretion and accuracy in handling confidential information;
- Computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information database, internet services, library sources, etc.
Knowledge of Languages:
- Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, English or French is required. Proficiency or working knowledge of the other is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Russian) would be considered as an asset.
For more Information and Application Details, please visit HERE.
Apply HERE.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)