JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – ASSOCIATE PHARMACIST
The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention researches in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years.
We have been conducting HPTN 083, a clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the injectable agent, cabotegravir (CAB LA), for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV-uninfected cisgender men and transgender women who have sex with men (MSM and TGW). This study is conducted by The University of North Carolina (UNC), Hanoi Medical University in a cooperation with the 198 Hospital for 6 years. In addition to the HPTN 083 study, we are currently one of the research sites selected for a new clinical trial which is a study looking at hepatitis B vaccination in adults living with HIV. The study will involve individuals who have received a previous hepatitis B vaccination, but the vaccine did not respond well and individuals who have never received the vaccination. The study will compare how well an individual responds to the vaccine in different groups based on the type of vaccine and number of doses. We are now seeking a talented, dedicated and committed individual to join our team with the position of Associate Pharmacist working at study site/Yen Hoa Health Clinic, Cau Giay Health District, Hanoi.
Position: Associate Pharmacist
Full-time position, based in Hanoi.
Report to: Pharmacist of Record
The Associate Pharmacist will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Pharmacist of Record, in performing day-to-day pharmacy activities including but not limited to the procurement request, storage, preparation, dispensing, accountability, inventory, record keeping, and final disposition of study products for UNC clinical trials. The Associate Pharmacist will assume the responsibilities of the Pharmacist of Record (PoR), in his/her absence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary duties and responsibilities for the incumbent of this position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) that govern study product management in accordance with requirements of the sponsor and local regulations.
- Perform day-to-day pharmacy activities related to the management of study products: Ordering, Receipt, Storage, Dispensing/Preparation, Accountability, Inventory and Final Disposition of Study Product in accordance with requirements of the sponsor and local regulations.
- Organize and maintain study documents to ensure accurate recording, verification and retrieval of information related to study products;
- Maintain safe working practices; ensure that necessary supplies and equipment for pharmacy are in stock and in working order;
- Handle with the importation of study products;
- Handle possible incidents affecting the study products;
- Act as a source of specialist advice and information and support Medicines Information for Study team;
- Ensure effective communication to colleagues, pro-actively escalate communications to resolve and improve any workflow issues;
- Assume the responsibilities of the Pharmacist of Record (PoR), in his/her absence;
- Perform other duties as requested.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communicative skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Result oriented
- High level of attention and accuracy
- Experience in the same position will be an advantage
- Possess Practice License
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please put “Associate Pharmacist”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 8 March 2021.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)