- Assist in the coordination and implementation of phase 3 of the 'Strengthening Data and EMIS for increased Resilience to Crisis' Initiative, including development of synergies with key partners, drafting of reports, resource mobilization efforts, technical support to UNESCO field offices and organisations of relevant events and meetings.
- Support internal and external communication on the 'Strengthening Data and EMIS for increased Resilience to Crisis' initiative.
- Contribute to activities related to the impact of climate displacement on education and learning, including building evidence and knowledge and defining streams of work for UNESCO to address assessed challenges.
- Assist in the coordination of engagement with the process for implementation of the Global Compact on Refugees.
- Assist in the coordination with the Geneva Hub for Education in Emergencies.
- Carry out regular missions, including in diverse and challenging contexts, as required.
Long DescriptionCOMPETENCIES (Core / Managerial) Communication (C) Accountability (C) Innovation (C) Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement (C) Planning and organizing (C) Results focus (C) Teamwork (C) For detailed information, please consult the UNESCO Competency Framework. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Education
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in education, international relations, economics, social science or related fields.
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience in the field of Education in Emergencies and protracted crises.
- Relevant experience in project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project implementation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the Organization.
- Proven ability to draft clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Education in Emergencies and protracted crises and the international agenda for inclusion.
- Familiarity with procurement processes and budgetary management.
- Excellent IT skills, including with Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Relevant experience with UNESCO and/or within the UN system.
- Experience in the field of education and development.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)