Working location: Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh
Job Type: Full Time
Expired date (mm/dd/yyyy): 07/25/2021
Industry: Legal Service
• Bachelor degree in law.
• Obtained the Certificate of Practice in Law to be an advantage.
• Working experience in top local or international law firms at least 2 years for Associate position.
• Ability to work under high pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to handle work independently.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing English in legal practice.
• Very passionate and enthusiastic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Advising international and Vietnamese clients on foreign investment, M&A, corporate, banking, finance, real estate, and project deals.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents.
• Conducting research and analysis of information/legal documents.
• Attending meetings with clients/other third parties.
• Representing clients in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at the court/arbitration.
• Liaising with relevant authorities to deal with their requirements as well as to follow up the ongoing cases.
• Performing other assignments as delegated by senior colleague(s) and partners from time to time.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation