- Community and grassroots development and Good governance;
- Livelihoods improvement;
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation;
- Disaster risk reduction and Emergency response;
- Health education;
- Vocational training.
- Thuan My and Dong Thai commune, Ba Vi district;
- Ha Dong district;
- Vietnam Friendship Village, Van Canh commune, Hoai Duc district.
- Empower youth, especially girls and young women through vocational and workplace skills training for economic self-reliance to take a leadership role in poverty alleviation initiatives in Vietnam;
- Strengthen Disaster Preparedness/ DRR approaches and empower company leaders and staff to take a leadership role in DRM.
- Workplace skills for 500 youth (60% girls and young women) are enhanced;
- 500 youth gained market driven skills to improve their economic self-reliance;
- The possibility of 500 young people to enter successfully the job market, to sell their skills, or to pursue education/training at advanced schools or universities are enhanced;
- Trainees are ready to act as Change Agents regarding DP and DRR;
- DRM initiatives are developed and implemented;
- 5 groups of the college graduates are equipped with relevant equipment and knowledge for running a “Start-up business” as a tool of self-employment.
- Output 1: Develop skills and access to information and technology for increasing productivity among young people in Hanoi.
- Output 2: Support the access to office management skills to promote decent employment opportunities to improve. economic self-reliance among young people in Hanoi.
- Output 3: Strengthen company-based DP/ DRR approaches and empower company leaders and staff to take a leadership role in DRM.
- Output 1.1: Soft skills for 500 youth (60% girls and young women) are enhanced.
- Output 2.1: The possibility of 500 young people to enter successfully the job market, to sell their skills, or to pursue education/training at advanced schools or universities are enhanced.
- Output 3.1: Trainees are ready to act as Change Agents regarding DP and DRR.
- Output 1.2: 500 youth gained market driven (vocational) skills to improve their economic self-reliance.
- Output 2.2: 5 groups of the graduated students are equipped with relevant equipment and knowledge as a tool of self-employment.
- Output 3.2: Company-based DRM initiatives are developed and implemented.
- Stated project objective(s) have been achieved;
- All project income is properly sourced and identified;
- Project income was used solely for its intended purpose;
- The financial report of the project is fairly stated and reliable;
- Expenditures were legitimate and correspond to adequate supporting documentation;
- Expenditures were in accordance with approved budget;
- The intention for any deviation in the budget line items was disclosed transparently and without reservation prior to its implementation;
- All modifications to the approved budget are approved by the authorized individuals;
- Accounting records and documentation are at acceptable levels and are prepared in accordance with internationally accepted accounting standards; and
- Donor agreements, regulations, and organizational policies and procedures have been properly followed.
- Audit accounting records and financial reports of the project with time frame from Jun 1st 2017 to December 31st 2019. This task will mainly be done at ADRA in Vietnam’s office in Hanoi in 03 days. The tentative schedule for this task is January 8th – 10th 2020;
- Final auditing report written in English is to submit to ADRA in Vietnam by January 21 st 2020.
- The results of the audit shall be communicated in audit’s report which shall include a description of the scope and procedures performed significant findings and conclusion;
- The audit report must also disclose any instances of funds being misused, any costs that are questioned, and any infraction from the agreement.
- The auditor must be a certified or chartered accountant and must be licensed to conduct the audit in Vietnam and in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and standards issued by the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) or similar international standards.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy