The Opportunity – Award Management Intern
The purpose of this post is to support the Award team and other teams in the planning, securing and managing of both development and humanitarian awards. The position involves supporting award information management and compliance with systems and processes.
Under the direction of an Award Officer, the Awards Intern will be responsible for supporting the team to adhere to all award management obligations internally within Save the Children and externally with donors.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
1. Managing an Award
- Conduct first review of sub-grant agreement, including ensuring consistency between English and Vietnamese versions, between project description, budget and workplan
- Translate donor’s regulations and other documents when required
- Printing and filing documents
- Support Award Assistant to process closeout in AMS (Award Management System)
- Other administrative tasks when assigned by Award Officer
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- University degree in English, Business, International Development, Finance/Accounting or similar
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent English skills, especially in writing
- Strong computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Ability to work well with a team and establish relationships with other teams/offices
- Cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Excellent time management and planning capacity
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of full role profile can be found at: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200005HL&tz=GMT%2B07%3A00&tzname=Asia%2FBangkok
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com
Closing Date for Application: 05th October, 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children
02/02/2021Save the Children