Providing Financial Audit services for the project
“Disability Integration Services And Therapies Network For Capacity And Treatment” -year 2019
No. TBMT: 20 - 20/MT-VH
VietHealth is a Sustainable Health Development Center in Viet Nam, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that operates in the field of community healthcare, focusing on primary healthcare, sexual and reproductive health, child and maternal health, disability identification and rehabilitation. VietHealth is implementing several projects in the area of health care for children with disabilities, support for newborns with breathing and environmental hygiene, including the Project Disability Integration Services And Therapies Network For Capacity And Treatment (abbreviated as DISTINCT Project).
Thanks to The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), DISTINCT project started in 2016 and is expected to end in 2022, implement in 3 provinces of Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai and Tay Ninh with the aim of improving the quality of the life of children with disabilities under 6 years old and their families by implementing of a comprehensive model of early detection and early intervention with services, development and education and social integration.
VietHealth would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders in financial audit services for DISTINCT project (see the TOR attached for details):
- Contract implementation time: from Mar 2020 to June 15, 2020
- Deadline of issuing Audit Report: June 15, 2020.
- Notice type: Real notice.
- Notice form: first time.
- Consulting service package: Financial audit .
- Capital source: ODA from USAID.
- Offeree: Center for Sustainable Health Development -DISTINCT.
- Type of bid: Limited Bidding.
- Method of bid: One phase with one dossier bag.
Bids must be delivered to the physical address given below before 11am on Mar 12, 2020:
Ms. Linh, Vu Thuy – administrator
Sustainable Health Development Center (VietHealth)
No 8, D2B, lan 26, Van Phuc Street, Lieu Giai Ward, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi city
Phone: 0243 717 3118 Fax: 0243 717 3418
Bidding documents include:
- Letters of bid;
- Audit plan;
- Financial proposal.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam