To ensure Blue Dragon has exceptional staffing services to support great people.
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation serves children in crisis throughout Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves exceptional care and a chance to thrive. Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with disabilities, and young people who have been trafficked. After rescuing children from danger and slavery, we reunite them with their family and provide all the services needed for recovery and growth while advocating for improvements to policy and law.
Blue Dragon is a child-safe organization, committed to the protection and exceptional care of children. We require all staff and volunteers to agree to and abide by our Child Protection Code of Conduct.
We offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without discrimination or harassment. We will make any necessary job accommodation for persons with disabilities or special needs.
- Uphold Blue Dragon’s mission and values
- Ensure excellent staff services are provided at Blue Dragon
- Implement Blue Dragon’s Human Resources manual and associated policies and guidelines
- Support leaders to develop a positive organisational culture across Blue Dragon
The primary responsibility of Administration and Staffing Services is to support the Operations department to provide excellent services across the organization Human Resources
- Ensure the values and philosophies of Blue Dragon are applied in human resources, administrative and operations practices
- Support staff recruitment and related administrative processes
- Support Volunteers coordinator in providing excellent services to organizational
- Support in preparing Personal Income Tax and Social Insurance processes
- Actively seek opportunities to improve HR/volunteers systems and documentation
- Assist in implementing environmental policy across the organisation
- Oversee logistic requirements across the organisation including: travel arrangements, transport bookings, delivery services and administrative procedure
- In collaboration with the Building and Maintenance Supervisor ensure all Blue Dragon buildings are maintained, safe and audited regularly
- In collaboration with the Head of Operations, oversee the network of suppliers and ensure good practice of efficient spending in Blue Dragon’s purchases
- Liaise with Communications team on logistics of collection of in-kind donations
- Support translation where required
- Provide support to Operations teams as needed
Staff development and care
- Ensure Blue Dragon’s office supplies, both administrative and other, are always sufficient and meet the needs of staff to be able to do their job happily and well
- Coordinate the Blue Dragon leadership library
- Support staff to maximise access to their benefits, including social insurance
- Support with the development and implementation of annual staff surveys, staff days, meetings, and occasional events
This position is supported by the Head of Operations and People and Culture Coordinator.
The Administrative and staffing services works collaboratively with all staff across Blue Dragon.
Key selection criteria
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in office administration, human resources or relevant field
- Have knowledge in Personal Income Tax and Social Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English language skills, both written and oral
- A friendly and helpful manner
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Able to develop as a servant leader
- Passionate about caring for staff and developing strong teams
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and adapt to new situations
- Passion for working in an environment with disadvantaged young people
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail
- Highly responsible, reliable and proactive
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Basic knowledge of design software: Photoshop
Please send your CV and letter of introduction (including the names and details of 2 professional referees we may contact) to email@example.com with the title: [BDCF – 042021] Administration and Staffing Services – Fullname. Contact person: Ms Nguyen Thi Bich Nguyet.
Deadline: 01/05/2021 ( DD/MM/YYYY)
Location: Hanoi, VietnamCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy