ABOUT KENAN FOUNDATION ASIA
Kenan Foundation Asia believes in a world where everyone has the right to build a better life for themselves, their family, and their community. Every day, we are working in Thailand, Vietnam and the region to inspire students, develop skilled people, and grow strong leaders by empowering them with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future.Whether it’s an entrepreneur, a teacher, a student, a community leader, or non-profit manager, we conduct tailored, engaging activities to train, coach and equip them so they can achieve their dreams.
We are looking for Bookkeeper cum Administration Supervisor to be based in our Hanoi office to work in a function of accounting and administration for our joining program/projects between Kenan Foundation Asia and Kenan’s Vietnamese strategic partner.
- Partnership: We collaborate with our stakeholders to co-create and deliver services and programming that address the real challenges facing the people of the region.
- Inspiration: We are passionate about creating a sustainable future and take action to make it happen. Through our actions, we inspire others to act and do the same.
- Leadership: We are leaders in the field of social and economic development. We empower courageous, adaptable people to succeedin solving the challenges of globalizationand provide opportunitiesand dignity for everyone.
- Integrity: We care deeply about our work and our reputation.We do not compromiseour ethics, our values, or our professionalism. We take personal responsibility and use good judgement to drive our values in everything we do.
Kenan Foundation Asia, a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future, is seeking for Bookkeeper cum Administration Supervisor. This position will be based in our office in Hanoi and will participate in all collaboration projects between Kenan Foundation Asia and Kenan’s Vietnamese strategic partner.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and ensure the accounting system running in a good manner and in line with Kenan’s policy, donors’ and Vietnam government requirements
- Handle all finance and accounting tasks, manage treasury tasks
- Ensure that all tax documentations are properly done and submitted to the related Vietnam government units
- Oversee the Hanoi office administration and HR procedures
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Economics, Business or related fields
- Good background of accounting principle
- At least 5 years of direct accounting and administration work experiences.
- Ability to work with a minimum supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good in English.
- Good communication both English and Vietnamese
Deadline for application: 30/10/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/12/2020The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
31/01/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
18/12/2020Save the Children International
08/12/2020Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
08/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông Vì sự phát triển bền vững
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
06/12/2020Viet Nature Conservation Centre
01/12/2020Investing in Women
30/11/2020Medical Committee Netherlands - Vietnam (MCNV)