Center for Social Organizations and Community Development (CSOD) is a non-governmental organization established by current regulations of the Government of Vietnam. CSOD has the legal status and operates on non-profit, voluntary and self-management basis.
Definitions and Values:
C – Commitment
S – Sustainability
O – Friendly Environmental Orientation
D – Development
CSOD’s goal is to cooperate with Vietnamese concerned agencies, foreign NGOs and especially with thousands of local NGOs in order to support these Organizations in their establishment and development as well as in the implementation of development, charitable humanitarian projects//programs on legal, non-profit, voluntary and effective basis. In order to achieve the above mentioned goals, CSOD is carrying out the following activities:
Areas of Expertise:
Propagandizing and introducing legal regulations of the Government of Vietnam related to the establishment and operation of Vietnamese associations and NGOs-through training courses and mass media-in order to help them obtain a legal status to legally run development and humanitarian projects/programs.
Legal consultation for INGOs
Introducing to foreign NGOs – partners of Vietnamese associations and NGOs-legal regulations as well as characteristics of Vietnam cultures and customs in general and those in project areas in particular so that they can carry out projects the most effectively in cooperation with Vietnamese partners on the basis respecting laws and customs of the country.
Legal assistance for local NGOs
Supporting Vietnamese NGOs especially those who operate in remote areas, in contacting with concerned agencies of Vietnam as well as foreign NGOs so that they can receive both legal supports from Vietnamese agencies as well as support in terms of experience and finance from foreign NGOs. As the result, they can themselves implement humanitarian and development projects/programs.
Cooperating with foreign NGOs in assisting Vietnamese associations and NGOs, especially in early stages of receiving, implementing, managing and developing humanitarian and development projects/programs. The support will end as soon as these organizations are capable of implementing projects/programs themselves.
NGO Network Development
Developing a systematic link among Vietnamese associations and NGOs from central to local level to ensure the most effective cooperation and supports among themselves.
Credit & Savings
Designing and implementing micro credit and savings projects that provide poor women with financial capital to generate income and improve their family’s economic status in order to help reduce poverty, protect environment and increase social justice.
Directly implementing and providing services related to the implementation of humanitarian and development projects funded by foreign NGOs in Vietnam.
Having experienced and responsible managers and a group of numerous volunteers and collaborators, it is a hope and confidence of CSOD that it can contribute to improving capacity for Vietnamese associations and NGOs, helping these organizations effectively take part in the development of a civilized, democratic and fair society.
We are seeking for Bookkeeper cum Administration Supervisor. This position will be based in our office in Hanoi and will be responsible for and participate in all collaboration projects between CSOD and its INGO.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Develop and ensure the accounting system running in a good manner and in line with CSOD’s policies, donors’ and Vietnam government requirements:
· Handle all finance and accounting tasks, manage treasury tasks
· Conduct the double entries
· Ensure that all tax documentations are properly done and submitted to the related Vietnam government units
· Oversee the office administration and HR procedures
· Minimum Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Economics, Business or related fields
· Good background of accounting principle
· At least 5 years of direct accounting and administration work experiences.
· Ability to work with a minimum supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Good in English.
· Good communication both English and Vietnamese
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, and cover letter to: Director@csod.vn and Admin@csod.vn with subject [CSOD 0920] Bookkeeper Cum Administration Supervisor – Full name
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam