STREETS INTERNATIONAL (STREETS) is an ambitious social enterprise initiative for street kids, out-of-school and other disadvantaged youth. The comprehensive STREETS program, Restaurant Café and Oodles of Noodles Center started in Hoi An, Vietnam in 2009, providing a future of dignity through vocational hospitality and culinary training. For more background information, please visit our website: www.streetsinternational.org.
Our continued growth and expansion provide an outstanding career opportunity for an additional full-time professional reporting to the Senior Accountant.
· Accurately complete all assigned accounting and bookkeeping activities.
· Make petty cash payments, daily bank deposits and issue sales invoices as needed.
· Input daily bookkeeping into software accounting, including petty cash, daily sales and red invoices.
· Assist with tax, social insurance and other regulatory bookkeeping responsibilities.
· Conduct monthly merchandise, uniform and supply inventory and place approved orders.
· Complete other administrative and organization tasks as assigned
· Maintain carefully organized paper and electronic filing systems.
· Conduct all activities with strict confidentiality, professional demeanor, dress and attitude.
· Excellent written, translation and spoken English (will be tested in interview process).
· College Degree in Accounting or Finance (preference given for International study).
· Experience in International or English language organization.
· Minimum 1 year paid professional accounting/bookkeeping experience.
· Very strong attention to detail and professional organizational skills.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks or similar accounting software (will be tested in interview process).
· Must live in or relocate to Hoi An area at start of employment, one time relocation expense provided.
· Flexible work schedule, domestic travel, including some overtime and holiday as needed.
· Vietnamese Citizen preferred.
· 100% non-smokers only.
Salary & Application
- Very competitive salaries with extraordinary opportunities for promotion and growth within STREETS International.
- Interested candidates should send cover letter and curriculum vitae in English to: email@example.com.
- Must note on application any prior employment applications to STREETS.
- Application closing date: 14 March, 2020.
- Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam