STREETS INTERNATIONAL (STREETS) is an ambitious social enterprise initiative for street kids, out-of-school and other disadvantaged youth. The comprehensive STREETS program, Restaurant Café and Oodles of Noodles Center started in Hoi An, Vietnam in 2009, providing a future of dignity through vocational hospitality and culinary training. For more background information, please visit our website: www.streetsinternational.org
Our continued growth and expansion provide an outstanding career opportunity for an additional full-time professional reporting to the Senior Accountant.
· Accurately complete all assigned accounting and bookkeeping activities.
· Make petty cash payments, daily bank deposits and issue sales invoices as needed.
· Input daily bookkeeping into software accounting, including petty cash, daily sales and red invoices.
· Assist with tax, social insurance and other regulatory bookkeeping responsibilities.
· Conduct monthly merchandise, uniform and supply inventory and place approved orders.
· Complete other administrative and organization tasks as assigned
· Maintain carefully organized paper and electronic filing systems.
· Conduct all activities with strict confidentiality, professional demeanor, dress and attitude.
· Excellent written, translation and spoken English (will be tested in interview process).
· College Degree in Accounting or Finance (preference given for International study).
· Experience in International or English language organization.
· Minimum 1 year paid professional accounting/bookkeeping experience.
· Very strong attention to detail and professional organizational skills.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks or similar accounting software (will be tested in interview process).
· Must live in or relocate to Hoi An area at start of employment, one time relocation expense provided.
· Flexible work schedule, domestic travel, including some overtime and holiday as needed.
· Vietnamese Citizen preferred.
· 100% non-smokers only.
Salary & Application
- Very competitive salaries with extraordinary opportunities for promotion and growth within STREETS International.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Interested candidates should send cover letter and curriculum vitae in English to: email@example.com.
- Must note on application any prior employment applications to STREETS.
- Application closing date: 14 March, 2020.
- Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất