Orbis is a global non-profit organization headquartered in New York that works to prevent and treat avoidable blindness through hands-on training, public health education, and improved access to quality eye care, through partnerships with local health care organizations. Since 1982, Orbis has been a pioneer in global eye health, and has worked in 92 countries. Orbis’s story began with our first Flying Eye Hospital, a fully-equipped mobile teaching hospital on board an aircraft. In addition to our Flying Eye Hospital programs, we have long-term programs in countries including Bangladesh, China, Ethiopia, India, South Africa, Vietnam and Zambia – with additional programs in parts of Latin America and the Caribbean. In Vietnam, Orbis has been working in Vietnam since 1996.
To support the expansion of ORBIS’s programs in Vietnam and the growing of the organization, we are seeking an experienced and qualified Vietnamese national candidates to fill the position of BRAND COMMUNICATION MANAGER.
The role of Brand Communication Manager is responsible for managing Orbis’s branding, promotion, profiling and presence- including for specific programs and events; ensure a strong ongoing profile and presence for Orbis locally, nationally and internationally. This position also is expected to build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and contributes to Orbis’s short, medium and long-term growth and development by attracting and securing financial support from philanthropic trusts and foundations, governments, corporate sponsorships and partnerships, media partnerships, donors, and local businesses, as well as thorough events, and entrepreneurial initiatives. (More detail in the attached JD).
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience of communications with a focus on major stakeholders, government relations, sustainability, brand PR and internal communications.
- Experience in coordinating communications across multiple groups and the ability to grasp the breadth of divisions in a regulated marketing environment.
- Experience in proactive positive news/story seeding.
- A strong track record of creative success at the strategic level with the proven ability to interact impactfully with all levels of the corporate organizational chart.
- Capability and willingness to fully execute lower and higher-level tasks with excellence.
- Extensive contacts with and an expert understanding of, the Vietnam media community and how it operates/interacts with global media providers, with particular experience in creating and pitching stories successfully to those media contacts.
- Strong and consistent personal ethics and a high sense of integrity.
- Track record of developing sustainable partnerships to communicate internal initiatives.
- Consistently demonstrates humble leadership.
- Genuinely passionate about people and their development.
- Influential communication with the ability to impact and motivate external and internal stakeholders.
- Expected to work longer hours from time-to-time as business demands may require
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Excellent language skills in English and Vietnamese including the ability to compose, edit, analyses and report using complex information.
Applicants should send their CVs and covering letters in English either by email or by post to the following address:
Orbis International in Vietnam
R303-304, E4B Building, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
#6 Dang Van Ngu Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing date for applications: Fri, 27 March 2020, with interviews afterward.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone contact.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)