- Job Title: Area Finance Facilitator & Building Relationship Facilitator
- Reports to: Provincial Partnership Manager
- Unit/ Department: Program Area
- Working Location: Sin Ho, Lai Chau
Application Deadline: Sat, 2023-11-25
BackgroundPlan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights, with a special focus on equality for girls. Plan International has over 80 years experience and works in more than 75 countries across the world. Plan International has been working in northern and central Vietnam since 1993. Our work supports marginalised children and youth, especially adolescent girls, to start life and grow up physically and mentally healthy and as adolescents so they are leading the way to shape their own future. We believe girls have the power to change the world. Our ambition is to work alongside them and together take action so that 2 million girls in Vietnam can learn, lead, decide and thrive by 2022.
Plan international commit to hold ourselves to account for ensuring that no child or young person is harmed, or placed at risk of harm, as a result of their association with us. Our policy governs the behaviours of Plan staff, associates and visitors to behave appropriately with all people, in all their diversity, ensures that we specifically minimise risks to girls, boys, children and young people in all their diversity and that we report on and respond to any concerns appropriately putting the rights, needs and wishes of the survivor at the forefront.Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
- Contribute to the success of Plan’s sponsorship program by ensuring smooth sponsorship activities and partnership building in support for sponsorship work in the designated area.
- Ensure the financial resources are properly used, financial and accounting activities are implemented according to Plan’s policies, procedures and Vietnamese Laws.
Job ResponsibilitiesI. Roles of sponsorship activities (50%): Incoming/outgoing sponsorship communication and transaction in Program Area (PA)
- Receive and transfer sponsorship documents.
- Set up and maintain an appropriate filing system of sponsorship communications documents and training documents
- Plan annual sponsorship activities for sponsorship communes in Program Area
- Coordinate with partners to implement and monitor sponsorship activities
- Facilitate quality control of sponsorship communications products
- Share experience and lessons learned with regional and country Building Relationship network and provide comments/ inputs to Sponsorship Manager in the improvement of sponsorship activities
- Facilitate and build up Sponsorship Program Board
- Conduct and facilitate training on sponsorship communications for members of Sponsorship Program Board
- Organize SPV including information provision and visits arrangement
- Record and report SPV
- Support PU staffs in preparation, updating and revision of the project budgets;
- Review all financial related documents of PA to ensure compliance with Plan’s financial policies and procedures and good Value for Money;
- Coordinate with program staff to monitor spending of communities/partners and check project expenditures incurred;
- Prepare and submit all required financial reports on time with good quality.
- Training and updating PA staffs and communities/partners on Plan’s financial policies and procedures to ensure thorough understanding and proper application.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls and procedures required by Plan are in place and strictly followed, both at PA and Plan’s communities and partners;
- Conduct regular visits to communities/partners to review related financial documents to ensure compliance with Plan’s requirements.
Additional informationFor more information about Plan International Vietnam please visit our website http://plan-international.org
or contact People & Culture Department at address 6th floor, Capital Building, 58c Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, HanoiWe are looking for experienced, qualified and motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working long-term for the following position with attached TOR. Please send your application and CV to below e-mail address.
- Position: Building Relationship & Area Finance Facilitator
- Working location: Sin Ho, Lai Chau
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 25th November 2023
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer