Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 22 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Business Analyst – Global CMS Platform at any existing Save the Children office location.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Educated to degree level or qualified by relevant professional experience
• Accreditation with a recognized or organisation specific Business Architecture and Analysis Methodology
• Experience working with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools
• Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Demonstrable ability to create Business Capabilities Models
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
• Proven experience in facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
• Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree priorities with the Project Lead
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the business
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Non-profit sector knowledge/experience (especially international development projects)
• Experience working on a project focused on operating model transformation
• Second language – French, Spanish or Arabic
We can offer circa £ 44,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours.. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based at any existing Save the Children office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations.
Deadline: 28 August 2021
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross