- Job title: Business Development Associate (Admin)
- Location: Ho Chi Minh/Hanoi
- Deadline: 31/05/2023
ASSIST Vietnam ProfileASSIST Vietnam is an international NGO, implementing social & environmental projects since 2007. At ASSIST we work closely with corporates/private companies to jointly implement social or environmental projects benefiting the society & environment in Vietnam. We implement projects across many provinces in Vietnam. We have colleagues from different countries working together on project implementation and acquiring new projects. To know more about ASSIST, please visit www.assistasia.org
Position SummaryWe at ASSIST Vietnam are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to join our team! As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for conducting market research, contacting clients, selling our services, closing the deal and building client relationships.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients and donors.
- Pursue and cultivate key partnerships with various local stakeholders, and maintain relationships with current and potential clients.
- Support Business Development team’s administrative tasks.
- Conduct research for relevant events and learning materials for the Business Development team.
- Establish linkages with beneficiary groups and community partners to facilitate effective implementation by the project team
- Support and conceptualization and implementation of business development strategy with the team.
- Attend and represent the organization at online and offline meetings, events, and conferences to grow the brand recognition and awareness of ASSIST.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in business development or similar fields, preferably in the nonprofit or civil society sector.
- Keen interest in development work and being part of creating sustainable impact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese, with creative bent and commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with a proficiency in negotiating.
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in attention to detail, time management, and coordination of multiple clients simultaneously.
- Highly professional attitude, responsible, independent, able to work in fast-paced environments and meet urgent deadlines
- Adept at analyzing, breaking down, organizing, and articulating complex ideas, concept, and instructions in written and verbal mediums
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other relevant software.
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Administrative Clerk (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn
Programme Associate (UN Women)UN Women
Nhân viên dự án (World Share)TỔ CHỨC WORLD SHARE CORPORATION
Temporary full-time assistant (FIT)Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)