Background: Rikolto (formerly known as VECO) is an international NGO with more than 40 years of experience in partnering with farmer organisations and food chain actors across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Rikolto runs programmes in 15 countries worldwide through eight regional offices. Rikolto in Vietnam’s main focus lies in sustainable and resilient agriculture and food systems.
We are currently seeking a Vietnamese qualified professional for the position of Business Development Officer. This incumbent will be based in the Regional Office in Hanoi, Vietnam with frequent travel to the Programme’s target locations.
Position Summary: The Business Development Officer, under the direct supervision of Programme Manager, supports and facilitates the implementation of the Safe Vegetable Programme in close coordination with other programme officers and partners so as to (i) support smallholder farmers to market their safe vegetables sustainably to agri traders and distributors ; (ii) increase consumers’ access to healthy and quality vegetables though PGS and SRP assurance and, (iii) improve peri-urban food safety through engaging society stakeholders and commercial sector to influence market trends.
Job size: Full-time
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
- High level of communication skill, proactive attitude and ability to self-motivate and to work on own initiative
- A university degree in a relevant domain such as Agronomy, Business, Agricultural Economics
- At least 2 years in value chain development and relevant experience in the produce sector in Vietnam
- Experience in programme implementation support and project cycle reporting;
- In-depth understanding of the functioning of agri-food value chains and food systems from production to consumption, including chains’ institutional environment, consumers’ behaviours and preferences, and business practices in the systems;
- Hands on experience with network building between producers and other chain actors;
- Experience working on environmental sustainability, gender and youth mainstreaming in agricultural value chains is desirable;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Practical mind-set, result oriented, and systematic and analytical thinking;
- Good networker;
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
For more details, please refer to the Job Description.
How to apply?
** Please send your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with at least three referees in English as soon as possible** by email to: Ms. Do Thi Tiep Rikolto in Vietnam Coordination Office House No.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi Email: email@example.com
The selection process will start on Monday the 23rd October 2020. The post will be closed right after we have selected the candidate, but not later than 31st October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)