BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Institute for Research on Development Communication (RED) is a Vietnamese NGO specializing in journalism and communication development.
RED is implementing the Creating Shared Value Program and is seeking for a Business Development Officer to join our team.
1. Workplace: Ho Chi Minh City with occasional business trips to Hanoi
2. Key duties and Responsibilities:
Researching, connecting and mobilizing resources to develop sustainable CSR – CSV programs for corporates.
– Seeking potential business partners for CSR – CSV activities;
– Preparing proposal to present CSR – CSV initiatives for potential partners;
– Being responsible for negotiating and persuading corporate partners to implement sustainable CSR – CSV activities;
– Supporting for the implementation of CSR – CSV projects;
– Others tasks assigned by supervisors.
3. Required Skills
– Proficient in English and Office tools (MS. Office, G-suit);
– Excelent in communiation, negotiation, coordating and fundraising skills;
– Good at planning and management.
4. Desired Qualifications and Experiences
– Minimum of 2-year proven working experience in similar roles: Business development position, CSR and Sustainability Department in corporate, Fundraising department in development organization, Marketing/Communication department in press agency/marketing agency.
– Interested in solving social problems and willing to develop the career path in the development field;
– Proactive, adaptable, open-minded;
– Being able to work under pressure and KPI with can-do attitude;
– Age under 35.
5. Salary and Benefits
– Working in a kind, responsible environment which contributes to social development.
– Having opportunity to connect with relevant stakeholders: private sector, press sector, development organizaitons, state agencies, international partners;
– Salary based on experiences; Perks and insurance according to Labour Laws.
6. How to apply
– Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject [Business Development Officer 2020]- [Full name].
– Please propose your expected salary in the application.
Deadline: 15 November 2021
RED is a non-profit scientific organization, member of Vietnam Union of Science and Technology (VUSTA), with 10-year experience in the Vietnam journalism and development field. Our main programs include the Safety of Journalists, Policy participation, Journalism for Sustainable Development, State Communication, Creating Shared Value.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)