Microfinance and Community Development Institute
- Understanding commercial business as well social impact to develop a business plan for SMEs.
- Assesses and understands SME’s needs, including defining appropriate type, scope, and level of detail required
- Support SMEs in Writing, submitting and managing business plan
- Co-create with the selected SME’s an analysis of the present scenario and develop a detailed business, financial and marketing plan.
- Providing direction to the SME’s operations making it sustainable, efficient and growth oriented in the long run..
- Develop financial scenarios, investment budget and conduct a financial analysis based on the business plan.
- Track and create a calendar of Finance/grant opportunities – including deadline dates, required materials, etc.
- Communicate with investors, if needed, to confirm the clients are applicable to apply for funding.
- Ensuring all communications with the SMEs/funders/investors are at its highest level and providing required documents to Business Plan in a timely manner.
- Presenting business plans to funder and SME’s and making revisions as needed.
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
- Must have Master Dgree in Business Admistration or banking service
- At least 10 years’ experience in Agri-business development of SME’s, service provision, financial services or cooperatives using an inclusive business approach
- Experience in climate smart agriculture and financial analysis of climate smart technologies shall be plus
- Evidence of developing business plans that have attracted financing from financial institutions
- Experience in developing marketing strategy preferably for agricultural products/ services
- Excellent financial statement and report analyst
- Strong knowledge of Business Plan writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of basic funding techniques and strategies.
- Candidates must possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form;
- Excellent research, organizational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively;
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative;
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and prepare financial reports;
- Use to work with security companies will be priority
- Salary: direct negotiation depending on capacity/experience
- Social, health and unemployment insurance provided.
- Bonus for Tet holidays and 13th month salary.
Deadline 31 July 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam