- Collect, sort and disseminate correspondence, reports and other material to meet the required demands of staff to time standards;
- Respond to routine queries received and escalate where appropriate, to provide a timely and accurate service to clients;
- Proofread written documents, such as standard reports and correspondence, to contribute to the accuracy of written information developed by staff.
- Provide a set of standard business support activities, where required, to contribute to the effective functioning of business operations.
- Make travel arrangements and support events, etc., to support staff to work effectively.
- Support the maintenance of office files, documents, and records in accordance with established systems and processes so that information is current and readily available for staff.
- Undertake standard data entry tasks in accordance with defined systems, to ensure information is organized and readily available for the business team.
- Some experience in liaising with internal and external entities for collating information into reports to support decision making;
- Some experience using and maintaining a database;
- Some experience in running reports, performing basic analysis and drafting reports in excel;
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral);
- Some experience in the humanitarian response and/or customer services;
- Some knowledge of SAP ERP system;
- Some Knowledge of the logistics and shipping services and/operations
- Education: Completion of secondary school education.
- Language: Fluency (Level C) in English. Intermediate knowledge of a second UN language (Arabic, French, or Spanish) and/or Fluency in Italian highly desirable.
- Experienc e: Three or more years of experience in general administrative work.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners;
- Knowledge of standardized business support work routines and methods;
- Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft word;
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information with a variety of individuals;
- Good attention to detail in order to identify data discrepancies;
- Ability to work to deadlines and follow clear instructions;
- Italian nationals holding a valid passport and/or identity card.
- EU citizens holding a valid passport and/or identity card; AND with confirmed registration from the Italian police authorities or Registrar's Office (Anagrafe).
- Non-EU citizens holding a valid Italian Resident Permit ie. Permesso di Soggiorno. For more information on Italian protocol requirements, please refer to: http://www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/10930/
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam