The incumbent will provide overall business and front office support for a small team. Reporting to the Director, the Business Support Assistant will be expected to deliver standard staff assistance and office administrative support including IT and procurement for the WFP Office in Ottawa.
- Provide dedicated staff assistant support including: managing calendar; maintaining contact lists; gathering information and assisting in the preparation and/or consolidation of documentation and correspondence; u pdating charts, tables and simple templates.
- Contact external stakeholders to schedule meetings.
- Provide administrative support for high-level visits and events.
- Provide office administrative support including: respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients; set up and maintenance of office files (sharepoint); purchase office supplies and equipment locally including the tendering process; arrange for distribution and maintain inventory of all office equipment (eg. computers, furniture, mobile phones); operate and ensure the maintenance of communal office equipment, such as photocopier, fax machine, printer and scanner (if/when not working from home); maintain stationery supplies, including supplies for communal equipment.
- Proof-read correspondence in both English and French languages
SPECIFIC POST REQUIREMENTS (As required by the Hiring Manager)
- Experience in administrative office support
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel
- Some experience in procurement activities
- Some experience in correspondence translation English to French
- Work experience with WFP or a UN agency
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and French
- Three or more years of experience in general administrative work. Work experience with WFP or a UN agency is desirable but not essential.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of the application of common business processes, practical business support methods, procedures and systems gained through technical training and work experience.
- Good communication skills in order to provide business support services to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Applicants must be:
- Canadian nationals holding a valid passport and/or identity card.
- Non-Canadian citizens holding a valid Resident Permit to work and live in the country.
- Able to work from home.
More information: https://bit.ly/3i9QTsx
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round