- Provide dedicated staff assistant support including: managing calendar; maintaining contact lists; gathering information and assisting in the preparation and/or consolidation of documentation and correspondence; u pdating charts, tables and simple templates.
- Contact external stakeholders to schedule meetings.
- Provide administrative support for high-level visits and events.
- Provide office administrative support including: respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients; set up and maintenance of office files (sharepoint); purchase office supplies and equipment locally including the tendering process; arrange for distribution and maintain inventory of all office equipment (eg. computers, furniture, mobile phones); operate and ensure the maintenance of communal office equipment, such as photocopier, fax machine, printer and scanner (if/when not working from home); maintain stationery supplies, including supplies for communal equipment.
- Proof-read correspondence in both English and French languages
- Experience in administrative office support
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel
- Some experience in procurement activities
- Some experience in correspondence translation English to French
- Work experience with WFP or a UN agency
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and French
- Three or more years of experience in general administrative work. Work experience with WFP or a UN agency is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of the application of common business processes, practical business support methods, procedures and systems gained through technical training and work experience.
- Good communication skills in order to provide business support services to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Canadian nationals holding a valid passport and/or identity card.
- Non-Canadian citizens holding a valid Resident Permit to work and live in the country.
- Able to work from home.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children