VN036- Development of the National Telemedicine Guidelines for Primary Care in Vietnam
Work to be performed
The contracting partner will perform the following activities:
- Hire 3 experts with relevant clinical experiences to develop the Guidelines. These experts will form the technical working group (1 team leader and 2 consultants) to develop the draft the guidelines, revise and finalize the guidelines according to comments from MOH and other experts.
- Conduct 2 round-table discussions to obtain comments and contributions from experts in related disciplines for the first draft of the Guidelines. The first discussion involves experts from related Departments of MOH (policymakers), the second involves experts from health facilities at different levels.
- MOH’s committee/board reviews the Guidelines: The second draft will be reviewed by a Consultation Committee/Board that established by MOH including national experts from related disciplines and agencies.
- Organize a workshop to get comments from experts, health care managers and providers from different areas and settings throughout Vietnam for the third draft of Guidelines. Based on input from this workshop, the technical working group will finalize the guidelines.
The contracting partner should produce the deliverables specified below under the supervision of Coordinator, UHC-HLE, WHO Viet Nam:
Deliverable 1: Full TORs of the Technical working group, CV of the selected candidates
Deliverable 2: The first draft of the Guidelines
Deliverable 3: Summary reports from 02 round table discussions
Deliverable 4: The second draft of the Guidelines
Deliverable 5: Summary report of the Consultation Committee’s comments for the second draft
Deliverable 6: The third draft of the Guidelines
Deliverable 7: Summary report from the workshop to get comments for the third draft
Deliverable 8: Final edited version of the Guidelines (both in Vietnamese and English)
Address for Applications:
World Health Organization
UN Building, 304 Kim Ma Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 05 January 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS