VVOB education for development strengthens education systems worldwide. We are active in nine countries in Africa, Asia, and South America. We also run programmes in Belgium that have a link with strengthening the quality of education. For more information www.vvob.org. In Vietnam, we work closely with governmental agents in the educational sector to improve the capacity of teachers and school leaders. Within this context, we produce a variety of documents that should be translated to English and Vietnamese for many purposes.
The purpose of the present call is to collect quotations from qualified firms/individuals:
- To provide written translation service (English to Vietnamese and vice versa) for the documents that VVOB would send on time and ad-hoc simultaneous interpretation for a big event/a high-level meeting. The deadline is set based on the urgency of the task by VVOB.
- To incorporate suggested changes to the translation.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy of the entire documents before submission by proofreading and editing.
- To ensure accuracy of the terms and terminology used in the documents.
- To ensure that the translation is written with style, correct grammar, and spelling.
- To complete the work within the agreed timeline and submit the final translation in both soft and hard copy.
The service provider will be required to have:
- Expertise in written translation and simultaneous interpretation (English to Vietnamese and vice versa) in the fields of education or similar
- Proven experience working for a similar job with other NGOs
- Good time management to meet the tight deadline.
A valid application will include:
- Company portfolio or CV for an individual
- A breakdown quotation follows the template in the annex below
- At least 3 reference contacts of the work done
- Translation test answers
Deadline of submitting: 7th May, 2021.
For any further information on the content of the request for proposals please contact Ms. Luu Bao Nam Dung via phone at 0908 397 430 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annexes:Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF