- Are you an experienced campaigner who loves the idea of supporting young people around the world to develop and deliver creative campaigns for good?
- Join a small team responsible for a ‘startup’ within one of the world’s largest child rights agencies.
- Develop and Deliver Shift campaign planning resources and tools alongside the Shift creative team.
- Participate in Shift co-creation workshops (online and in person) and provide guidance to campaign strategy across all projects.
- Support in-country teams and youth groups to populate 360-degree campaign plans.
- Support in-country teams and youth groups to deploy their campaign strategy, providing regular advice in creative and strategic approach.
- Monitor impact of all Shift campaigns and help promote our own story of change via digital channels.
- Work alongside Global Creative Agency Partner to ensure that creative mentors are providing content and ideas to sustain a 2-3 month kickstart campaign.
- Support regional Civil Society Partner to develop regional facing campaigns utilising Shift tools as part of the SIDA project
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 25 Feb 2022
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam