Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Campaigns and Advocacy Coordinator based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
to mobilize key stakeholders in order to encourage global decision makers to play a leadership role as well as enable WWF-Viet Nam to grow in strength and influence by leading the development and implementation of well defined, engaging national communications campaign and advocacy strategies to establish a trusted, strong and influential Vietnamese conservation identity, recognized and supported by priority audiences, partners and donors.
As our Campaigns and Advocacy Coordinator, you WILL:
Key requirements for the role include:
- Lead the successful execution of WWF’s global campaigns, development of advocacy resources and coordinating implementation of campaigns by the network.
- Strengthen communications and advocacy capacity within the Viet Nam country and field offices, to support the achievement of national, regional and global conservation goals and to increase funding from Vietnamese and the wide array of Vietnamese demographics living abroad.
- Act as a strategic advisor to WWF-Viet Nam’s Senior Management Team on communications, advocacy and issues of reputational operational or brand risk,
- Lead national advocacy engagement, establishing relationships with intergovernmental organizations and representing WWF positioning at priority regional fora.
How to apply:
- An advanced university degree in Communications, Advocacy, Film/TV, Marketing, Journalism, Environmental Law or any other relevant field.
- Experience leading and participating in multi-disciplinary teams and building consensus, optimism and confidence in the face of challenges and pressure; charting new territory for the organization
- Expertise in campaign techniques, policies, strategies, analysis, structure and impact.
- Excellent internal and external communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner to a wide variety of audiences;
- Long-term planning and analytical skills, as well as demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively to tight deadlines without compromising quality
Here are the link for detailed job description:
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating the position title [WWF - 092020] Campaigns and Advocacy Coordinator – Full name
in the subject line of the email, by 1st October 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất