- Translating documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa;
- Interpretation during meetings, field trips and other occasions;
- Close cooperation with project staffs, international experts and consultants;
- Supports the projects PR and communication activities, especially in the field of material production and quality control;
- Supports administrative and logistic arrangements of project activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
- University degree in English and other relevant disciplines;
- Strong experience in interpretation and translation; specific knowledge of technical terms used in development assistance, transport and climate change is an asset;
- At least 3 years working experiences, ideally working with NGOs or ODA projects;
- Good skills in IT Office applications;
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet);
- Excellent communication and language skills;
- Friendly personality, high motivation and interest in development work
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Note: Please state the following in the subject line or on the envelope “Application for the Translator/Interpreter – NDC Transport”. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam