📣 📣 MSD Vietnam tuyển dụng vị trí Cán bộ Chương trình SDGs (SDGs Program Officer) ✨✨
𝗔. 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦:
1. 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚: The Program Officer (PO) will, with assistance of the team, support MSD Leadership to manage and execute MSD’ programs/project activities.
2. 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: mainly in Hanoi and possible travels to project sites in Dong Anh, Ba Vi, Hanoi, Hoa Binh, Hung Yen, Lao Cai, Ha Tinh, Hue, Quang Tri, Danang, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Tra Vinh and Hochiminh City and some other provinces and countries when assigned. The travel cost and perdiem will be in line with MSD’s cost norm system.
3. 𝙅𝙤𝙗 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧: direct report to and be supported/coached by Program manager and/or Program Director;
4. 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: Project Assistants, Interns, Volunteers.
5. 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨:
– Management and operation: Managing and/or implementing projects/programs of MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this posts in 2021 – 2022 are but not limited to:
a/ Project 152 LNOB: playing as Left No One Behind network’s secretariat and assistant to MSD Executive Director to implement the network’s actvities, focusing on SDGs, promoting citizen generated data project;
b/ Project 154 UWW: assist Program Director in cooridnating the startups and CSOs partnership in creating social impacts for disadvantaged people in Vietnam; of MSD and other project’s execution activities;
c/ Project 155 SDG Research: Assist in conducting relevant researches focusing on SDG, Responsible business, Philanthropy, etc.
d/ Projects on children, youth and women empowerment
– Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
– Support event organization and communication of MSD in general,
– Document the project and provide updates/ communciation for projects in charge;
6. 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣: workplan of MSD strategy
– Play as the key role in MSD with high potential of motivation to become a Project/Program Manager;
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Competitive and transparent motivation and salary mechanism – this assignment is in grade 2 to 3;
– Learning and coaching opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
𝗕. 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦:
– BA degree is required with background relating to management, communication, social works or related fields; master degree is a plus;
– Experience in project management is needed; experience in NGO and SDGs is preferred;
– Strategic thinking and analysis; Good planning and note taking skills, research and data analysis skill is preferred;
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Work independent and professionally; good team work;
– High commitment with works.
👉🏻 For more information: https://rb.gy/ag2rps
❗️ ❗️ Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and resume letter) to email address: email@example.com with subject: PO 2021_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PO 2021 – Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00 25/6/2021. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.
30/09/2021Save the Children