WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country.
Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
Major functions:The Senior Project Officer is in charge of coordinating and managing the field implementation of activities under the Plastic MPA component that he/she is assigned to in compliance to donor’s and WWF’s requirements/ policies, with good quality (as working conditions allows) in a timely manner. The position will support activities under the Plastic MPAs component with more focus and responsibility on Con Dao island.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor degree or higher in fields related to Waste management, Waste treatment technology, Natural resources management, Environmental science, technology or biology
- Proven experiences in planning and implementation of GO and NGO’s projects.
- Knowledge of the policy/institutional context related to aquaculture and conservation and the government agencies, development partners, donor institutions, and NGO in the landscape
- Experience of working with Government officials, local communities and/or donors at all levels
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
How to apply
The detailed terms of references are attached to this article. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”. Please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line of the email: SPO BMU Con Dao - Full name
The deadline is July 20th, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. “WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam