Hagar was established in 1994 in Cambodia. In 2009, Hagar expanded its model to Afghanistan and Vietnam. Our focus is on working with women and children who are suffering from the impact of trauma resulting from slavery, trafficking and abuse. We seek to magnify the impact of this work with individuals and families through our advocacy and capacity building work with other service providers and institutions.
Communities free and healed from the trauma of human trafficking, slavery, and abuse
For those affected by trauma and those who support them, Hagar is an expert in care and recovery.
When healing happens, the cycle of trauma stops
Respect: We believe in the right of all people to be heard and treated with respect and dignity.
Integrity: We commit to act ethically and honestly, striving to do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances.
Compassion: We want compassion and kindness to be evident in our attitude, communication and in active, practical ways.
Excellence: We hold ourselves to high standards, listening and learning from those we support, our partners and each other, to continuously improve all that we do
Major Responsibilities of the Job:
Implementation of the Human Trafficking project in Yen Bai province
Implementation of project activities:
- Work closely with local partners in project implementation to ensure quality and timely delivery of project activities.
- Support Project Coordinator to liaise and manage relationships and contracts with key project partners including provincial government agencies and local partners.
- Support Project Coordinator in developing project work plan, including that of partner organizations.
- Coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project activities and other related things.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Hagar resources in order to keep costefficiency of the actions.
- Support Project Coordinator in developing, reviewing, and monitoring project’s budgets and partners’ budgets, overall project budgeting, cash forecasting and expense monitoring.
- Check partner financial report before sending to Project Coordinator.
Monitoring and evaluation:
- Ensure the field M&E, including regular monitoring visits to project areas. Maintain database, records for case studies, photographs, and other data for project planning and documentation.
- Draft narrative reports (regular internal and donor reports) for submission to Project Coordinator for review and compilation.
- Meet with local partners, training facilitators on a regular basis as requested by Project Coordinator, record minutes, cooperate and collaborate on program design and implementation.
- Ensure effective communication in order that all partners are well informed on project objectives and activities.
- Represent the project in workshop and meetings as requested by Project Coordinator.
- Actively collaborate with sectoral colleagues in Hagar Vietnam to promote shared directions, exchange best practices and provide assistance
Contribution to the development of Hagar program
- Actively participate in and provide input for development of new concept notes/proposals and program strategies.
- Be updated on and follow recent and cutting edge developments in the regional, and national community in regards to human trafficking.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
Interested applicants must submit a Cover Letter with curriculum vitae to Hagar through email address below, with the subject title Application – Project Officer. Only candidates with the required documents above will be considered for shortlisting.
Address: 152 Au Co, Tu Lien, Tay Ho, Hanoi Tel: 02437282342 E-mail: email@example.com
Subject: [Hagar - 082021] Project Officer - Fullname
Hagar International is an equal opportunity Organization. Women and Disable people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: by 5.30 pm, 3rd September,, 2021.
Job location: Hanoi
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross