CHANGE là một tổ chức phi chính phủ tại T.P Hồ Chí Minh hoạt động trong lĩnh vực môi trường, với các hoạt động chính bao gồm chống biến đổi khí hậu, bảo vệ động vật hoang dã và phát triển bền vững. Để biết thêm thông tin về CHANGE cũng như các dự án của CHANGE truy cập website: https://www.changevn.org/ hoặc Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CHANGEvn/
Title: Project Officer (Wildlife Program)
Directly report to: Program Manager
Working hour: 40hrs/week
Basic Job Description
Location: Ho Chi Minh
The Project Officer for CHANGE will oversee the management and coordination of all wildlife related project activities and expenditures to ensure successful delivery on CHANGE’s commitments as reflected in the project agreement, operational plan, and budget.
Tasks and responsibilities
The project officer will be required to perform tasks, but not limited to, as follows:
- Responsible for supporting the Program Department in implementing project plans and completing other tasks as assigned by the Program Manager and Board of Directors. (10%)
- Research, provide information, translate research documents to support projects. (10%)
- Project planning:(20%)
- Working with the Program Manager to develop a detailed plan including activities/resources/time/budget / Media etc.
- Make a risk management plan.
- Set up a project team (communication, design, volunteers, etc.) and plan with the team.
4. Project implementing: (50%)
- Monitor and manage the team by providing direction, input and feedback and ensuring everyone is assigned and gets the job done on time and efficiently.
- Implement the project's logistics (working closely with suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, etc.) to ensure quality and schedule.
- Perform work on the main content of the project (on video recording, invitations, conference content, proposal content, contract drafting etc.)
- Working with partners (partnered organizations, businesses, sponsors, ambassadors, and other stakeholders) to keep the project on track. Ensure partner interests are satisfied.
- Flexibly respond and deal with arising/changed requirements from the proposed project by the Program Manager.
- Resolve conflicts or changes in the team and other stakeholders.
5. Project reporting: (10%)
- Perform post-project work such as contract liquidation (if any), financial report, communication report.
- Write reports for the Program Manager and related parties (if any)
· Bachelor degree in science/environmental studies, climate/ disaster risk management, natural resource management, and any related fields are highly desired, or have knowledge of wildlife conservation.
· Experience in working on wildlife conservation related subjects/projects would be desirable. Or know about wildlife conservation.
· Experience managing large projects and strategic work planning processes, team building, and financial management.
· Experience writing high-quality reports.
· Considerable experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans.
· Good knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Office.
· Fluency in English at a professional level is essential.
· Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Tact and diplomacy. Problem-solving and conflict management
· Strong analytic and excellent writing skills
Attitude & Qualities:
· All compensations and benefits regulated by Vietnam’s laws;
· Frequent opportunities for training, seminars, and workshops to increase your capacity;
· Opportunities to expand your social and professional networks and life experiences;
· Improve skills and experiences in the non-profit sector
· Hands-on and immersive experiences to develop and implement work for good causes;
· Good springboard to apply for scholarships to study abroad;
· Retreats and fun celebrations with the team
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a Letter of Motivation and a CV with desired salary) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject: [CHANGE] Position_Full name.
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam