The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
- 18 August 2022
- Full-time, Temporary
- Location (City): Hanoi
- British Embassy
- Salary: VND 26,171,074
- 17 October 2022
Main purpose of job:
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
- Enrichment activity: To deliver Vietnam enrichment activity by undertaking information enquiries with internal and external partners, undertaking document checks and conducting visa customer interviews – all within agreed priorities, deadlines and customer service-standards.
- Generating statistics/ Admin support: To generate monthly visa statistics and all other relevant administration to support the UKVI team.
- Translating: Translating documents between Vietnamese and English.
- Essential on arrival: Education: must be an university graduate;
- A positive attitude, can do attitude, with attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a small team in Hanoi and work under pressure to meet challenging targets
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, accessing databases & web based applications)
- Good communication and people-friendly interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop productive relationships with other teams around the network
- An excellent command of English (written and spoken). This will be tested at interview.
- Language: English
- Level of language required: Fluent – Written and Spoken
- Nationality requirements: Vietnamese National
- A background in immigration administration or other administration role in an overseas embassy
- A background of checking or testing information submitted to a private or government sector organisation
- Familiarity with the Vietnamese social system and official documents held by Vietnamese citizens
USAID Learns - Social Impact
05/10/2022Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact