JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Norwegian People's Aid (NPA) is an Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2010 with projects in Hanoi, Hue and Quang Tri. NPA Vietnam Program is seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese applicants for the full time Capacity Development Project Officer (CDPO) based in Hanoi with travels to field offices in provinces as work required.
Under the supervision of Senior Technical Advisor (STA), the CDPO support him/her in matters related to the capacity building and technical advice to Vietnam National Mine Action Center (VNMAC), and conduct other project activities under his/her assignment and guidance to ensure smooth running of the project , in line with all current NPA policies and procedures.
- Provide interpretation/translation to project expats & visitors and translation of all project documents, meetings and visits
- Conduct administrative duties related to all aspects of project implementation
- Maintain effectively communication system and ensure information flow between project and relevant parties
- Arrange all necessary logistics for the project activities such as meetings, workshops, trainings, preparing meeting minutes, fund request, filing including but not limited to booking accommodation for participants, photocopy of materials, arranging transportation and stationery
- Attend field trips domestically and internationally as per required of a capacity building project in order to provide interpretation/translation and logistical arrangement for the trips
- Attend all the coordination meetings with VNMAC and with mine action high ranking delegations, embassies to provide support if necessary
- Coordinating with NPA Admin Officer or/and NPA Logistics Manager to:
- ensure proper office supplies, maintenance of office equipment for the project
- Prepare paperwork and applying for project expats’ work permit, visa, and resident card; visa for foreign visitors and partners on studying tours/visits abroad.
- Do some background/information research as per required
- Provide consultation in terms of Vietnamese culture to the STA to ensure smooth partnership and project implementation with VNMAC and stakeholders
- Perform other tasks and duties assigned by STA
- BA degree, preferable in social science or international development
- Excellent command of English and interpretation & translation skill
- At least four (04) to five (05) years of experience working for INGOs or international organizations, experience in mine action or humanitarian sector would be a plus
- Working experience with public system and government officers preferable
- A lot of initiative and ability to work with little direct supervision
- Potential strong organisational and administration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at a number of different levels and methods
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint ...
- Familiar with multi-cultural working environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, a cover letter to express why you are fit for the post and NPA, a copy of related certificates-degrees and 03 references to NPA via e-mail address email@example.com. Please indicate clearly the post you are applying for in your email subject.
The employment commencing date will be in April/May 2020. Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm on 16 March 2020 or may be earlier if we have qualified candidates for our recruitment requirement.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy