What do we need?As a Certification Specialist or Silvicultural Specialist for this project, you will:
- Assess needs to support Acacia plantations to become more sustainable
- Interact with all stakeholders to conduct capacity building at the level of nurseries, plantation management, logging, sale and processing of the timber.
- Facilitate certification and market linkage to secure income also for those farmers who use longer rotation cycles
- Be systematic in reporting the outcome of meetings and personal interactions
- Develop training material and conduct training, awareness raising
- Be part of a larger project team and support colleagues as needed
- Certification Specialist
- Silviculture Specialist
Professional RequirementsTo be considered for this position you must have an education within the forestry, timber processing or timber trading industry, and 5+ years of work experience in the sector. You should also have experience with sales and marketing, marketing knowledge, and preferably a large network in the relevant industries. In addition to this the preferred candidate should be:
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (our organizational language) and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both.
- Proficient user of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Familiar with FSC, traceability standards and have possibly practical experience with auditing.
- Experience within Acacia plantation management and how to increase sustainability and financial income
- Work hours: 40 hours/week for full-time positions
- The positions’ day-to-day work is overseen by the project’s Director of Enterprise Development and report to NEPCon’s Country Manager, Vietnam
- Working location: Hanoi, with regional travel as required
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: October or November 2020
How to applyPlease submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 20 October via the application form below. Please note: Only applicants legally eligible to work in the relevant country will be considered. For question, please contact: Ho Van Cu, Country Manager, Vietnam Email: email@example.com
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children