Date advertised: 20 May 2021
Closing date: 14 Jun 2021 - 05:59 +07
Department: Business Transformation
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Change & Communications Manager at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Head of Change Delivery
Role Dimensions: The Project and Change team comprises the Director, Project and Change Management, Head of Project Delivery, Head of Change Delivery, Head of Business Analysis and Business Architecture, ~10 Project Managers, ~9 Global Change and Deployment Managers, 2 Change and Communications Managers and ~8 Business Analysts who are based in the London office, along with ~4 Senior Change Analysts. This role will work very closely with the key project stakeholders across the organisation.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience and capability in either change management or communications management whilst confirming the willingness to learn new skills through training and on the job coaching
- Experience of working on projects at various phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience of solving issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working across multiple functions or locations
- True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Affinity, knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project/change methodology
- Experience of working with Country Offices in similar contexts
- INGO experience
A second language. Preferably French, Spanish or Arabic.
We can offer circa £ 42,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job description
03/10/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Save the Children