You can now apply to the Incubation Program 2021!
Charity Entrepreneurship’s 2021 Incubation Program will be held online from June 28 to August 27. Depending on the Covid situation, we may also organize part of the course offline for those who can travel to London. Successful applicants will get a free 2-month intensive training in management, fundraising, impact analysis – everything you need to start a charity! Finish the program with a co-founder and a high-impact charity startup, and can apply for a seed grant of up to $100,000. The deadline for first round applications is January 15, 2021. Apply from any country using the form below:[APPLICATION FORM][GO TO CE RESOURCES]
We’re in particular interested in starting an animal-welfare charity in Vietnam that will focus on improving the welfare of farmed shrimp, e.g. through collaborating with Vietnamese farmers to better oxygenate the water, thus reducing chronic suffering for shrimp.
What you will learn
Our Incubation Program is a great opportunity to build cross-applicable skills for a range of high-impact careers. So you can not only start an effective non-profit but also build career capital by mastering the fundamental principles of managing high-impact organizations, including:
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Measurement and evaluation
- Strategic decision-making
You will also learn other relevant skills such as:
- Financial planning, charity registration, forming a board
- Hiring, firing, how to deal with conflict, basics of self-care
- Communications: giving feedback, pitching ideas, public speaking, and more.
You’ll practice these skills in real-world partner projects. All information will also be presented in the CE handbook with ready-made templates.
We encourage everyone to apply. Since we only accept applicants with a strong chance (given training) of starting a high-impact charity, the application process is the best indicator of possible fit. We also recommend checking out resources like our past blog content, videos, and reading list to prepare.
Since the early beginnings of Charity Entrepreneurship we have helped to launch twelve effective organizations. So far they have received multiple grants from GiveWell, ACE, EA Fund and D-Prize, as well as support from individual donors around the world. One of our Directors co-founded New Incentives, now a GiveWell Top Charity, and Fortify Health (a charity we helped to start in 2017) is predicted to have a 25% chance to become one.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/11/2020The Consulate General of the Netherlands
Post date: 16/01/2021
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi