Doing development well takes experience, ingenuity, and a stubborn insistence that tomorrow’s work must be better than today’s.
From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we reimagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. We take a promising new way of powering a village in Kenya and adapt it to a village in Colombia. We embrace project management as a discipline, not an afterthought, so our clients get maximum impact for minimum risk. And we think big, about applying lessons learned across all of our projects, about bridging the gap between segregated technical fields and about forging partnerships that unite the world’s best minds to solve its toughest problems.
Our global network of approximately 5,000 specialists shares an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better. We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works.
Mission and Value
Our mission is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Chemonics Values, Attitudes, and Behaviors
Caring | Serve others
- Be respectful and humble.
- Listen, empathize, and be compassionate.
- Embrace teamwork.
- Give regular feedback (appreciative and constructive).
Excellence | Exceed expectations
- Provide dedicated customer service.
- Master skills and focus on details.
- Solve problems, admit mistakes, learn and move on.
- Set high standards and deliver quality results.
Innovation | Be entrepreneurial
- Be flexible and open-minded.
- Take initiative and introduce new ideas.
- Translate ideas to actions quickly.
- Accelerate change and be part of the change.
Integrity | Trust one another
- Be transparent (open door, open book).
- Do the right thing.
- Honor commitments and be accountable.
- Empower others to take action and make decisions.
Opportunity | Think big
- Be versatile.
- Continue to learn and develop self.
- Mentor and develop others.
- Take chances on people and partners.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Post date: 16/04/2021WildAct
Post date: 02/04/2021Free the Bears
Post date: 26/03/2021
Post date: 19/03/2021
Post date: 09/03/2021Operation Smile
Post date: 09/03/2021The Union
Post date: 05/03/2021Marie Stopes International (MSI)
Post date: 05/03/2021Agrisud
Post date: 11/03/2021The Asia Foundation (TAF)
Post date: 16/01/2021
Post date: 13/01/2021clean
Post date: 30/12/2020Greenpeace
Post date: 25/12/2020The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED)
Post date: 18/12/2020Winrock International
Post date: 06/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
Post date: 03/12/2020The Library Project
Post date: 27/11/2020
Post date: 14/11/2020Gret
Post date: 01/11/2020Feeding America
Post date: 01/11/2020Wateraid