Job Title: Chief of Party, USAID Vietnam higher education
Project Title: USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform
Institution: Indiana University
Indiana University seeks applicants for the position of Chief of Party to provide leadership for an anticipated five-year project which is intended to build on effective models, introduce innovative approaches, and develop new partnerships to assist the Vietnam National University- Hanoi (VNU-HN), Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh (VNU-HCM), and the University of Danang to become more independent, sustainable, and high quality higher education institutions. Primary objectives for the project will be to:
- Develop more autonomous, effective, transparent governance and financing;
- Modernize curriculum content and improve teaching practices;
- Develop university research capacity and strategic partnerships and;
- Transition from a siloed to a more integrated university model.
The Chief of Party will direct and oversee all work performed under the project and will be the primary point of contact with USAID/Vietnam. The position will be based in Hanoi but will involve travel to other cities within Vietnam to work with universities and institutions throughout the country.
The COP should have at least 10 years of relevant working experience in the higher education sector, of which at least 5 years of experience in areas related to institutional capacity development and/or private sector engagement, preferably both, also half of which should be in Asia or developing countries. In addition to technical experience, the COP should have political savvy, excellent organizational and management skills, proven leadership abilities within a multi-partner initiative, and experience representing projects at high levels of policy engagement.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Experience and expertise in facilitating multi-stakeholder collaboration.
- Experience in higher education institutional governance and/or quality assurance systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with the public university management system in Vietnam.
- Experience implementing education technology and digitalization.
- Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) expertise with a strong focus on adaptive management.
- Experience fostering private sector partnerships and securing independent financing for higher education reform
- Gender integration and social inclusion expertise
The application email should have a title with [COP M04 Application]
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.
*This position is available pending funding and candidate approval by USAID.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank