- Provide overall technical leadership and administrative oversight in order to achieve the results of the program.
- Serve as principal liaison to USAID/Vietnam and the Government of Vietnam.
- Oversee and be responsible for financial and administrative aspects of the project including managing the budget.
- Provide supervision, support, and direction to long- and short-term staff.
- Administer the project's financial oversight and procedures, ensuring compliance with established Winrock accounting principles and USAID regulations.
- Monitor program indicators, evaluate program results and make recommendations for improvement in program implementation.
- Analyze project impact and challenges to adaptively manage the project to meet or exceed results.
- Ensure women and marginalized groups are beneficiaries of the project.
- Prepare annual work plans and progress reports and monitor the implementation of these plans. Prepare and submit quarterly reports on progress of activities and achievement of program results to USAID.
- Participate in regular field visits to the project areas to assure project progress towards activity objectives and goals.
- Coordinate and communicate on a regular basis with Winrock’s Home Office.
- Manage relationships with complementary USAID and donor projects.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in fields required for the successful implementation of this program, such as forestry/natural resources management, biodiversity conservation, coastal and marine biodiversity, community and alternative livelihood development, governance and capacity building, as well as an understanding of policy, economics, and market issues in these sectors.
- Proven exceptional leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of similar size and complex international donor support programs with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse public and private partners and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Technical and managerial experience in Vietnam and/or Southeast Asia is highly desirable.
- Technical understanding of biodiversity conservation, natural resource management and climate change issues.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures as related to project management preferred.
- Knowledge of the political, social, cultural, environmental, and development context of Vietnam strongly preferred.
- Ability to diplomatically supervise staff and coordinate programs with partners from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Ability to build coalitions and networks that can provide synergies and sustainable solutions.
- Must be comfortable in high-level representational role as well as interacting with beneficiaries.
- Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written to effectively coordinate stakeholders.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam