- RI employs 7,000+ staff and auxiliary workers
- 97% of staff are in-country nationals
- We only have some 90 ex-pat staff out of 7,000+
- RI spent $125 million in 2019 on our programs.
- Partner with the CEO to represent RI with external constituency groups, including community, governmental, and private organizations to improve the effectiveness and impact of our work.
- Provide leadership in implementing the programmatic aspects of the strategic plan for 2021- 2025, setting organizational objectives and determining strategic investment, driving innovation and results, strengthening organizational systems and policies, coordinating functions and managing teams.
- You will be responsible for the successful delivery of all of RI's programs around the world.
- Focus on program quality to ensure positive impact in communities we serve.
- Ensure that all program activities operate consistently and ethically within the mission and values of Relief International.
- Deliver RI global programs which are in line with the global strategy, high quality, on budget and safe.
- Lead and implement a continuous quality improvement process throughout global programs, focusing on systems/process improvement.
- Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for all staff to give feedback on program operations.
- Design and deliver a resource mobilization plan, focusing on securing institutional donor funds for programs and implementing them in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget to the CEO and CFO for review and approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Ensure the continued financial viability of Relief International’s programs through sound fiscal management.
- Provide leadership, direction, strategy, vision, and program integrity for the organization’s projects and initiatives throughout the world.
- Inspire team members to strive for excellence in meeting the needs of communities we work for.
- Develop and nurture an effective and high performing team and departments that work well together.
- Facilitate effective work force planning, organizational design and change management within the context of the five-year strategy and the needs of the organization.
- Model and promote RI values within the team and with others
- Working closely with global assurance team, review and manage risks identified for all country programs.
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
- Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.
- Ensure that the entire program delivery team embody RI’s commitment to a positive and productive work environment which is free from harassment and bullying.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and understanding of systemic diversity and cultural differences.
- Ensure that gender equity is addressed in our staffing and programing.
- Progressive senior management and leadership experience, preferably at an executive level.
- Solid educational background including an undergraduate degree and a master’s in international development/studies, MBA or similar advanced degree or equivalent experience.
- Success in developing and implementing an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging partners, and partnering with a CEO and board of directors.
- Managed and led high performing teams operating across multiple development, humanitarian or nexus programs across a broad geography, including fragile settings.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills with experience leading diverse work teams and working in globally distributed organizations to delivering strategic results.
- Systematic approach to reporting, program measurement and program evaluation.
- Demonstrated integrity and excellence in your work, with experience leading others to new levels of effectiveness and programmatic impact.
- Passionate about Relief International’s mission and able to promote and communicate the philosophy, mission and values of Relief International to external and internal stakeholders.
- Experience of ensuring cultural diversity and gender equity are embedded into global strategy and programming.
- Ability and willingness to travel 25-50 percent of the time to provide on-site leadership for global program operations
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International