Job Title: Child Sponsorship Officer (Administration and Accounting)
I. JOB PURPOSE
The CNCF Child Sponsorship Programme (CSP) and Education Scholarship Programme (ESP) aim to assist financially and encourage young children from disadvantaged families to gain an education and continue their schooling. Most of these children are at high risk of dropping out due to the extreme poverty in which they live, and the subsequent pressures they face to earn a living to help support their families.
Reporting to CSP/ESP Manager, this officer is the person who ensures the work flow of the CSP in accounting (40%), administration duties (30%) and children support (30%), varied but not limited to children, families and their sponsors.
- To be responsible for monthly sponsorship updates, sponsorship payment and extra fund disbursement for sponsored children and families.
- To coordinate with CNCF Accounting Department in providing requested CSP documents regarding fund collection and allocation.
- To ensure strict sponsorship procedure and gift monitoring and recording from overseas CNCF offices and from individual sponsors by preparing the quarterly sponsorship requisitions and sending yearly sponsorship payment reminders.
- To manage and maintain efficient records of all children’s and sponsors’ databases and of all correspondences with the partnering CNCF offices regarding sponsors’ contacts and sponsorship payment records.
- To consolidate monthly reports and statistics reports.
- To compile and keep track of CSP annual budgets, event/training budgets.
- To be responsible for CSP administration work in general.
- To support in home visits and provide assessment regarding children and families’ situations.
- To provide intervention to support sponsored children when needed.
- To carry out any duties which the Director/Vice Director and CSP Manager may request periodically
- To assist CSP Manager with implementing strategies/approaches /activities to maintain and/or improve the quality of the sponsorship program and communications.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Vietnamese with a Bachelor degree in accounting, business administration or relevant discipline, e.g. banking, finance. Fresh graduate is also welcome to apply.
- Interested in doing social work to work with disadvantaged children and families.
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, speaking and writing.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Willingness to travel on project visit.
- Critical thinking and ability to work within team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
IV. HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resumes and cover letters with photo in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates to
Thanh Vo (Ms.) _ Office Manager
* We thank all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
V. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
15 June 2020.
04/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP