As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. Gender equality is one of the key values of our company and of the work we do. Fostering gender equality in our project operation and our internal equal opportunity provisions are two strategic pillars of our corporate identity and policy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
- Position: Cleaning and Logistic Assistant
- Duty station: Hanoi
- Duration: Starting on 25th September 2023 for 7 months
- Deadline: 4/9/2023
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment of the office area
- Welcome guests, provide tea and coffee for management team as well as visitors
- Deliver and pick-up of mails & packages as required
- Prepare logistics for the organization of all kinds of events held at the office (e.g. refreshment, setup of tables and chairs)
- Purchasing small office items such as coffee, tea, paper, water etc.
- Support the Receptionist in being at the reception desk during the lunch time and/or during her absence if necessary
- Take care of the office trees provided by a company and control the delivered service quality
- Manage the storage room located in the office as well as maintain flipcharts, pin boards and moderation cases in good order
- Annually subscribe newspapers for the office based on the order contract
- Arrange parking cards with the landlord for office staff upon request
- Support other sections in term of logistics as requested
- Minimum graduation from high school
- At least 2-4 years of professional working experience in a same position and in a multicultural environment
- Be a reliable and careful person
- Be well-organized, proactive and have team spirit
- Ability to communicate with and relate easily to both international and national colleagues
- Ability to work with flexibility and be able to prioritize tasks
- Basic working knowledge of PC and modern telecommunication systems
- Basic command of English in writing and speaking
GIZ is committed to create an appreciative work environment, irrespective of age, ethnic background and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and worldview, sexual orientation and social background. We ensure human resource processes live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
- Good working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages, including the additional health insurance and the 24-hours accident insurance.
- And good policy on training and development
- Policy on flexible working time
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 4th September 2023.
Note: Please state “Application for Cleaning and Logistic Support Staff– GIZ Office” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/10/2023US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children