- Develop and lead the UK in Vietnam’s campaign in support of the UK’s ambitions for a successful Climate Summit (COP26) to be hosted in the UK in December 2020, including encouraging and supporting Vietnam to use its Chair of ASEAN to good effect. This campaign will seek to engage and influence Vietnamese non-government stakeholders to tackle Climate Change, and to raise awareness of the UK’s priorities, credentials and expertise. A key role will be to develop partnerships with like-minded embassies (especially the Italians, who will co-host COP26), business, youth, media, civil society groups, and key Vietnamese provinces. You will organise events and plan inward visits by UK officials and outward visits to the UK by key Vietnamese stakeholders.
- Develop and oversee a number of government programmes and initiatives in support of our overall climate work: sustainability work (plastics, environment); BEIS’ International Climate Fund spend; Sustainable Infrastructure; the 2050 carbon calculator. You will also be involved in developing and delivering projects funded by the UK in Vietnam’s International Programme that support our COP26 aims.
- Develop and lead an effective communications campaign to support UK ambitions for a successful COP26 and for working with Vietnam on climate change through its chair of ASEAN. This includes planning and implementing an engagement plan to raise awareness of UK climate change priorities, its credentials and expertise. You will need to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders, spot opportunities and be alert to risks to UK ambitions. Delivering this through close coordination with the Climate Change and Energy Attaché and the Communications Team. UK in Vietnam representative at regional VTCs on strategic communications plans for COP26.
- Developing targeted outreach with Vietnamese provinces. This will include building relationships with working level contacts in the government (national and local levels), and also non-government actors including development partners, representatives of businesses, and civil society activists.
- Advocacy and communications to raise awareness and encourage behavioural changes, including climate change, energy, and plastics.
- Supporting the planning and delivery of climate change and environment-related events, especially COP 26 and ASEAN-related, through logistical coordination, arranging printed materials, administrative tasks for high level meetings, delegation visits, events and workshops.
- Strategic planning and delivery of non-Prosperity Fund climate programmes ensuring synergies with policy priorities. This also includes monitoring their progress, representing the UK in programme boards, conferences and fora and other external stakeholder engagement.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working for an organisation in a relevant field, for example, working for/with national or regional government, international organizations or agencies, preferably in climate change and environment.
- Proven capability in high standard communication, business writing and social media.
- Experience of working with and through networks of representatives from government, the private sector, media and international institutions.
- Strong interpersonal, representational and communication skills, with the ability to present convincing arguments in a public setting. Good at developing partnerships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge or experience of project management and relevant skills.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience of managing diverse and senior level relationships.
- Some events management experience to deliver relevant climate & energy events.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF