JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention researches in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years.
We have been conducting HPTN 083, a clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the injectable agent, cabotegravir (CAB LA), for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV-uninfected cisgender men and transgender women who have sex with men (MSM and TGW). This study is conducted by The University of North Carolina (UNC), Hanoi Medical University in a cooperation with the 198 Hospital for 7 years. We are now seeking a talented, dedicated and committed individual to join our team with the position of Clinical Research Coordinator working at study site/Yen Hoa Health Clinic, Cau Giay Health District, Hanoi.
Position: Clinical Research Coordinator (Full-time position. Based in Hanoi.)
Report to: Senior Clinical Research Coordinator & Investigator of Record (IoR)
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will oversee and perform the day to day clinical trial activities to ensure the studies are conducted in compliance with protocol, local and international requirements. By performing these duties, the CRC works with participant, IoR, Lab, Pharmacy, Recruitment, site physicians, UNC-CH experts to support and provide guidance on the administration of the compliance, technical issues and other related aspects of all ongoing clinical studies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary duties and responsibilities for the incumbent of this position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate and coordinate the daily clinical trial activities and provide technical support for y physicians, nurses, project assistants and receptionists. Ensure that clinical researches are conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice and study protocols.
- Perform monitoring activities daily to ensure clinical activities comply with protocols, GCP, Vietnam laws and regulations; including but not limited to review of informed consent, paper CRFs, lab results, visit window.
- Conduct study visits: consent process, physical exam, study medication administration, interviewing & counselling.
- Ensure that all protocol specific clinical events are properly reported to CMC. Serious adverse events are proper documented and reported on DAERS in timely manner.
- Provide training & coaching for physicians, nurses, receptionist and project assistants
- Maintain detailed records of studies as per DAIDS requirements.
- Liaise with other members and components to ensure all protocols are followed and that there is timely documentation and submission of study data.
- Ensure that necessary supplies and equipment for clinic are in stock and in working order.
- Be a role model, share best practices and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement on clinical activities.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Possess a MD degree
- Good command of English
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at email@example.com (in the subject line, please put “Clinical Research Coordinator”), or by post to the UNC office at 3rd Floor, Yen Hoa Health Clinic: Lot E2, Duong Dinh Nghe Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi no later than 17 January 2020.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF